PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Decorations?

handmaidenofprincesses
09-09-2008, 08:01 AM
Hi all,

My aunt and I are going down to WDW January 4th (117 days!!:yay:) and I was wondering, will the Christmas decorations still be up? :santa3:

I've always wanted to see the park decorated, but the crowds have always kept us away (Not to mention that missing my final exams would probably gt me introuble lol):santa:

TinkerbellT421
09-09-2008, 08:46 AM
Well, really, I dont think there is ever a definite date set for taking down decorations. But there is still a lot of decorations around. First time we were there in January of 07 they had christmas music, christmas trees all the way until the day we left on the 11th of January. But slowly after a while they start taking them down during the course of the week. The only things that have definite black out dates are the christmas lighting like Osbournes festival of lights and those shows...So its never really that easy to tell. Last year the last Christmas lighting of the castle was the 6th of January. So it all ranges. But for the 4th you should definitely be able to see most of it. I would ASSUME that thru history they might start slowly taking stuff down around the 10th or so. They kind of start doing it overnight when noone can see them doing it. We will be there at the same time as you too! YAY!!! We will be there from 6th-16th..Hope you have a blast!!