View Full Version : 1st trip to the Land! Day 2

Disneypixie513
09-08-2008, 11:51 PM
Cast-
Me- Sarah
DS- Rebekah
DF-Keith
DM- Barbara
We were at the park opening and made a B-line for Dumbo. Rode that, the Storybook boat ride, Casey Jr.'s train, Peter Pan, Snow White ,and the Matterhorn (My dad and I were the only ones that rode it). That finished up Fantasy Land, so we headed over to do Nemo. It was a 30 minute wait, which wasnt too bad at all. I loved it!
Off we went to Innoventions, where we spent 2 hours. Man i had too much with all the touchpads and music.
We then ate at the Tomorrowland Terrace (I think) ,and after we were done Rebekah and I rode Star Tours. There was no line so the CM said we could pick where we wanted to sit. We picked row 1(the very back). Man it was so much more fun in the back! Then Me and my Dad rode Space Mountain. I was super excited to ride it and i was somewhat disappointed with it.. But I liked it alot. Off to Buzz, where i got a score of 99,800.
That finished up Tomorrow Land, so we headed off and did the Tiki Room (loved it!), Splash Mt. (got really wet and i defintely like WDW's version better), then Mom and I decided to go to Indana Jones (which we had picked up fast passes for earlier). We absolutely loved them. It definately matched, if not exceeded, my expectations. Off the find a spot for the Parade. The parade was nice, seemed short. My dream is to be a dancer in a show or parade at Disney, so I always seem to watch the dancers extra closely. :mickey:

Day 3: Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen and off the Calafornia Adventure

Thanks for reading.
:)

MegaDisney
09-08-2008, 11:59 PM
WOW you guys are really packing alot in!

Sorry to hear you were dissapointed with Space Mountain, it is one of my favorites at Disneyland!

Thanks so much for sharing your magical time with us!

ChipnDaleGal
09-10-2008, 09:40 AM
A great day for your family. I am also more of a fan of DL version of Space Mountain, but I guess that is what makes like more interesting. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

pdrlkr
09-16-2008, 10:43 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: