PDA

View Full Version : Getting From Pop To Beach Club

mickeymousedabomb
09-07-2008, 10:31 PM
SO HERE IS A QUESTION. WE WOULD LIKE TO EAT BREAKFAST ONE MORNING AT CAPE MAY CAFE AROUND 8AM. WE ARE STAYING AT POP AND ARE WONDERING WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE IT THERE FOR AN 8AM ADR??:thumbsup:

threeh
09-08-2008, 08:49 AM
I think the easiest thing would be to take a cab.
The other thing you can do if the busses are running that early is take a bus to mgm and walk our take a friend ship from mgm to beach club. That way if you don't have a park hopper ticket you don't have to go into theme park (like if you went thru EPCOT).
Good luck!!:mickey:

Piglet822
09-08-2008, 11:46 AM
I would opt for that cab at that hour. It's a quick 10 (if that) minute ride to the Beach Club from Pop and your cab fare should be minimal.
After breakfast you can go directly to a park if you'd like, or before doing that, take some time out and walk around the Epcot resorts. They're all very beautiful and the walk around the lake is perfect after a big meal :)

jonahbear2006
09-17-2008, 10:25 PM
there will be a character breakfast bus at your resort at 7am and the driver will ask where you want to go . He will take you to your breakfast. You can take a cab for about $15, if that is easier, do that. We did it once and didn't think it was too costly for us.

Cinderelley
09-18-2008, 08:06 PM
I would take the taxi too. There should be some waiting in the Pop Century parking lot. Just let an employee know what you want to do, and they'll get one for you. Or, on several occasions, we just walked up to one ourselves.