PDA

View Full Version : Photos @ the Keys tour

kemps@wdw
09-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Hello Fellow Intercoters!:wave: You ALL rock! :rocks: I have responded to many post, but this is my 1st time posting a new question, so, here goes! We are planning to do the Keys to the Kingdom tour when we go back and I was wondering if you're allowed to take photos when you're underground or "back stage"? I will understand if I can't, but will be TOTALLY bummed! I know many of you have done the tour and liked it, so let me know!! Thanks in advance!:thanks:

Bringonthemouse!
09-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Sorry, no cameras allowed. They also won't let you bring along large bags on the tour, although small purses and fannypacks are ok.

JPL
09-07-2008, 10:56 PM
Definately no Photos Backstage on any of the Disney Tours they want to preserve the magic :mickey:

Soul_Power
09-08-2008, 12:40 AM
Yes, totally understandable. Do they check your bags before you go on the tour, though? I plan on having my camera with me for when we walk around the park after the tour, but I definitely won't use it in prohibited places!

Magic Smiles
09-08-2008, 07:34 AM
We had read someplace, don't remember where, that 'no cameras were allowed' and that they would check, so I left my camera back in our room. I was a little upset when people on our tour started bringing out their cameras and taking photos and video taping. Our guide did remind the group a few times, in specific places that 'NO photography of any kind was allowed'. Rules are in place for a reason, please respect them.

Nut4DW
09-08-2008, 09:08 AM
We are doing this tour also - for the first time in December. When I booked the tour, the CM told me to be sure to bring a small camera in my fanny pack - that I would want it at the end of the tour. She said the first time she took the tour, she didn't bring a camera so she had to take the tour again because there is a great photo op at the end. She didn't explain further - just told me to be sure to bring it for the end of the tour. So, if you have a fanny pack you might want to do that - I'm going to take her advice. Have fun!!!

Minnie Imagineer
09-08-2008, 03:39 PM
You cant take any pictures, but don't think that if you have your camera that they will throw it away..they wont, just put it in your bag.

I take the Ferry
09-08-2008, 05:04 PM
When we took the tour, they didn't care if we had cameras with us... they would just remind us to not take them out while we were off-stage. Our guide was good about reminding the group. It's hard to fight instinct... when I see something cool, I naturally want to reach for my camera.

Have a blast on the tour! It's awesome!

K, Slater!
I take the Ferry!

tinicummom
09-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Just did the Keys tour last Friday. We were surprised that they let people bring backpacks and other bags, but they did say you could not take pictures while "backstage". Much of the tour is "on stage" and pictures were permitted there. It was a great tour!