PDA

View Full Version : Now that the Outer Rim is closed...

henry.james.s
09-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Is there anyplace in the Contemporary to get a cocktail before the bar at The California Grill opens @ 5:30pm? :marg: Is there a lounge @ The Wave?
P.S. other than The Sand Bar (seasonal) by the pool.

edit..I called the hotel and I was told the Outer Rim was open. Can anyone confirm this?

henry.james.s
09-08-2008, 07:58 AM
Anyone?? :confused:

maxrebo77
09-08-2008, 10:06 AM
You should have no problem getting a cocktail at The Wave lounge. They are open B,L and D. They even serve specialty organic cocktails if that interests you.:marg:
I've heard that the Outer Rim WILL close, but not if it has yet. I hope not:( I would like to stop there one more time next week:thumbsup:
8 days to go!:party:

henry.james.s
09-08-2008, 10:29 AM
You should have no problem getting a cocktail at The Wave lounge. They are open B,L and D. They even serve specialty organic cocktails if that interests you.:marg:
I've heard that the Outer Rim WILL close, but not if it has yet. I hope not:( I would like to stop there one more time next week:thumbsup:
8 days to go!:party:
Thanks & have a great time!! :marg: Any other info you can pick up on your trip would be appreciated. :thumbsup:

KylesMom
09-08-2008, 10:40 AM
While we were at CR in late July/early August, Outer Rim was definitely open. However, with the temporary food court right on top of the lounge, it definitely has a different ambiance now. I think I'd rather try my luck at the more secluded Wave. :mickey: Have a great time!

WedWay Peoplemover
09-09-2008, 08:58 AM
The wave lounge is now in my opinion the coolest bar in a Disney resort.