PDA

View Full Version : We're going!...and bringing a First Timer!

MinnieGirl
09-07-2008, 10:18 AM
I've been lurking lately but now I just have to post this bit of good news. After much discussion with my DH, we are going to WDW next December and taking along my twin sister--who has NEVER gone--as a christmas present. All she would pay is airfare and fun money; the rest we would cover. Every trip we have we always tell her about it and everytime she has a dreamy look on her face and wishes she can go (at first she was Anti-Disney but slowly DH and I have chipped at it).

I will NEVER forget the look on her face when we told her and she burst into tears. I know it was extremely early to tell her but I wanted to give her extra time to save money and get aquainted with the idea.

If you think she's a kid, you'd be wrong lol. We're heading to our mid-thirties but we're big kids.

I'm thrilled to have done this and hope I can steer my sister to Intercot.

Let the planning begin!!!:mickey::mickey:

PS..wow I just noticed and I've been in Intercot for 8 years....my how times flies.

luvdiznee
09-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Same here. :mickey: Although it will not only be my sister coming with us, who has never been to WDW. It will also be my nephew. And we leave in 17 days. :party::marg:

Belster
09-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Wow, what a wonderful gift. You are going to have a great time.

Enjoy!

TinkerbellT421
09-07-2008, 11:33 AM
What a great idea! Your the best sister in the world lol!!! I am so happy for you and your sister! U r going to have a great time!! :party::cloud9:

pink
09-07-2008, 12:21 PM
What a great present, I hope you had a good time. I'm bringing a first timer as well, it's very exciting! :mickey:

KT1234
09-16-2008, 04:31 PM
Oh how exciting! What a great sister you are! I get so excited when I hear of first timers getting to go to WDW. It's the best to see it through their eyes and it's great that you'll be there to help steer her to what she should see!

Hope to hear about your trip when you return!