PDA

View Full Version : Swan/Dolphin Epcot fireworks views

LisRich
09-06-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm planning an adults only visit in March and was considering the Swan or Dolphin. Would like a balcony with a great view of Epcot fireworks. Which of the two resorts has the best balcony views of Epcot?

Pop Centurion
09-06-2008, 05:50 PM
I wish I could remember what room we had but when we stayed at the Dolphin, we had an amazing balcony view of Illuminatuons.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-06-2008, 10:38 PM
If I remember correctly you can see them better from the Dolphin. But you can't see all of them just the higher ones.

danwiora
09-07-2008, 11:28 AM
i beleive the dolphin even offer an epcot fireworks package room with a giant window to view them

anneb
09-08-2008, 01:11 PM
The Dolphin has more rooms with a view of the Epcot fireworks, but the Swan has some, too. Getting one of those rooms used to be largely a matter of luck (and can still be), but you can now specifically book a room with an Epcot view at either hotel. (Of course, they cost more). Higher floors are better.

anneb
09-08-2008, 01:14 PM
When looking for rooms with both a view of the Epcot fireworks and a balcony, the Dolphin has a lot more than the Swan.

crazypoohbear
09-08-2008, 01:48 PM
My Ds. perfers floating in the grotto pool, with a bucket of wings from ESPN zone watching the fireworks!
You cant see but only the high ones but that is his idea of heaven!:mickey:

Pop Centurion
09-08-2008, 03:04 PM
My Ds. perfers floating in the grotto pool, with a bucket of wings from ESPN zone watching the fireworks!
You cant see but only the high ones but that is his idea of heaven!:mickey:
Hahahahaha, that's awesome.