PDA

View Full Version : Today is the Day!

Daisy'sDude615
09-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Today is the day that I leave for Disney World! YAY!:yay:

So here is some info.
It is going to be Me(Michael 21), and three of my friends who are 21, 19, and 19. Two of them I work with! Also, we have all been there before...some of us 20 plus times and others only twice.

We will be driving down there:car:, and then we will be staying at POP! Which is my fav place to stay at! We will be there for a whole week on the free dining plan! It is going to be soooo much fun. We plan on going to all the parks, the halloween party:mpumpkin:, and having a day of relaxation...haha...we are young...we dont need to relax that much!

Well anyways we plan on leaving at 11:00pm from Illinois...it will be so much fun...bringing lots of snacks and fun things to do in the car...I guess I better go finish getting my stuff together...maybe even run to the Disney Store (That is were I work) to get a couple last minute things.

Well thanks for reading this...I plan on posting how the trip is going in the trip report...so keep an eye out for it!

Yay...first POST!:mickey3:

RedSoxFan
09-06-2008, 01:17 PM
:welcome:to Intercot and have a wonderful trip.

hoop de do
09-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Have a great and magical trip. Drive safely and play safe. Sorry, I'm a parent.

:car: :yay: :eat: :coaster:

tinksmom02
09-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Have a great trip!!!

:mickey::party::mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
09-06-2008, 05:30 PM
:party: Welcome to Intercot! :party:

I hope you have a fantastic time. The day you leave for WDW is so exciting, isn't it? It sounds like you and your friends are going to have a blast. Have fun!

vizsla
09-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

pdrlkr
09-08-2008, 07:11 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

Mousemates
09-09-2008, 01:12 PM
I suppose you won't likely be reading this til you get back...but welcome to Intercot and don't forget to post the highlights of your trip in the Trip Report section.:thumbsup: