PDA

View Full Version : The Grocery Game

MegaDisney
09-06-2008, 12:02 AM
Has anyone seen the website "The Grocery Game"?

From the website:

"The Grocery Game is a website that can save you hundreds of dollars on your grocery bill each month. Log in, spend a few minutes with a pair of scissors, and you're off to win The Grocery Game!

When you play, you'll get a weekly list (called Teri's List) of the lowest-priced products at your supermarket matched with manufacturers' coupons and weekly specials -- advertised and unadvertised. The Grocery Game does all the hard work and research, and presents it to you in a straightforward format.

Teri's List is color-coded. Black items are a good price. Buy these if you need the item now. Blue items are for stockpiling. We do not expect this item to go lower so stock up while the price is at rock bottom. Green items are free. These are not "Buy one get one free" but are actually free after sale and coupon. All you pay is sales tax!"

I have been using it for a few months and have saved quite a bit!

With the difficult economic times and the skyrocketing price of groceries I thought I would pass this only to my fellow Intercotees!

dw2649
09-06-2008, 01:19 AM
When I first saw this thread I thought that you were talking the grocery game from the price is right!:blush:

scoot241
09-06-2008, 09:28 AM
A guy at my office does the Grocery Game. One day he brought in a receipt that showed he spent 2 cents at the store. He says he's saving a lot of money from it.

Dsnygirl
09-06-2008, 09:41 AM
:thumbsup: Pretty cool -- I'm going to have to check it out!! thanks for the info!!