PDA

View Full Version : Cindy's Royal Table At Lunch

Going2HeavenRU
09-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Are there characters present at Cinderella's Royal Table at lunch time? I thought I saw a post some time ago that said that the Prince, Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother walk around and greet guests but I may be wrong. Does anyone know?
One more question, I understand that you get some photos to take home of you and Cinderella. Can you have the pictures sent back to your hotel so you don't have to carry them around with you all day?

ldc12377
09-05-2008, 07:53 PM
I'm not sure about the picture thing. That would be very cool if they will send them to your room but I have never asked about doing that.

During lunch, Cinderella is in the lobby for pictures but not in the dining room. During your meal in the dining room, various princess will make the rounds to each table. I think the princesses vary each time but when we were there we had snow white, belle, sleeping beauty, and jasmine.

Hope this helps

mouseketeer mom
09-05-2008, 09:18 PM
We had lunch there about 3 wks ago. We loved it compared to the breakfast. The breakfast there felt rushed to us..very very hectic., but the lunch was not. We had a later lunch booked at about 1:30. There were 5 of us, and that meant we had 2 pictures with Cinderella included in our package. We took one of the kids alone with her, and one of our whole family. Then we went upstairs to eat. Jasmine, Belle, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White came around twice. The food was really really good, and we were treated like royalty! We had the same server for lunch that we had for the breakfast 3 years ago!! I have some pictures posted of us at the lunch on my trip report called Out of NJ and Into the Frying Pan. I believe our lunch was on Day 2 of our report. Check them out if you want, and have fun!

miprender
09-06-2008, 10:06 PM
We had the lunch in 2006 and had all the princesses except for Ariel. But we then got to see Ariel at the castle in Norway.

I felt more rushed at CRT than at Norway, but it just might have been busier that day.

laward32
09-07-2008, 02:03 PM
We ate there for lunch in Dec 06. We saw Cinderella downstairs for the photo package. Upstairs we saw Mary Poppins, Jasmine, Belle in her blue dress, & Snow White. We had one of the next to last rezzies and we didn't feel rushed at all. We actually had a CM come by to make sure we had seen all of the characters. We did it the day we went to BBB in DTD and my girls we dressed like Cinderella and Snow White. Cinderella made a fuss over my oldest and when we got upstairs Snow White made a fuss over my youngest . It was so magical. It's a lasting memory I will have forever.:mickey: