PDA

View Full Version : Help w/ a yummy drink @ TL

Disney_Barbie
09-05-2008, 12:10 PM
So, I got this TO DIE FOR drink @ TL about a month ago & I"m trying to remember what it was but I'm not 100% sure if I'm correct. I checked the menus but I can't find it :( I didn't know if anyone else had had it and can confirm the ingredients / tell me what it was called. I think I got it @ Let's go Slurpin. It was essentially a pinacolada but then there were a few things added to it, I thought it was Blue Curaco, Melon Liquor & Banana Liquor. I tried to re-create it at home but it wasn't quite right, I didn't know if it was just missing the disney magic :cloud9: or if I infact rememberd it wrong. If anyone can confirm that would be GREAT!
And side note : next time your in TL I highly recommend this drink! I do'nt know what it was about it, because I'm not totally crazy about any of those ingredients, but together it makes for a party in the mouth! I don't even know what posesd me to get it, but I'm sure glad I did!

SAHDad
09-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Was it the "Miss Tilly"? I haven't found the exact recipe, but I did see a site which listed it as containing "a blend of light and dark rum, blackberry and banana brandy with strawberry, pineapple and coconut."

g8rgirl29
09-05-2008, 08:58 PM
Possibly the Typhoon Tilly - frozen coconut, pineapple juice with blue curacao, melon liqueur, banana liqueur and coconut rum

SAHDad
09-05-2008, 10:36 PM
Didn't see that one. I was operating on a complete WAG - because Typhoon Lagoon has (I think) always been closed when we have been there, and coconut is one of the few things which I will not eat or drink.

Disney_Barbie
09-08-2008, 08:51 AM
Possibly the Typhoon Tilly - frozen coconut, pineapple juice with blue curacao, melon liqueur, banana liqueur and coconut rum

YAY!!! I think it must have been a Typhoon Tilly. Yummy, thanks for the help!