PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Changes

Airblue1
09-04-2008, 03:11 PM
What types of changes are made to the parades, fantasmic, and fireworks during the holiday season throughout all four parks?

badkitty
09-04-2008, 03:16 PM
AK gets a holiday version of the Jammin Jungle Parade. I think it is called the Jingle Jungle parade. It is a lot of fun. Very festive and there is even "snow". (At least there was when I was there last.)

I think it is definitely a "must-see"!

Imagineer1981
09-04-2008, 03:17 PM
The parades stay the same except AK has a christmas version of Jammin in the Jungle. MK has a christmas parade during MVMCP as well as Fireworks.

jpH/keD
09-04-2008, 03:28 PM
I don't think Fantasmic is changed at all?
Mostly it is just the parades. We went last year and at MGM(now DHS) the parade was the Holly Days Parade. Some of the cars carrying the princesses had decorations on them but the princesses themselves were just in regular outfits.

The AK Jingle Jungle parade was the MOST holiday festive IMHO!! I loved this parade!

At MK they have a nighttime Christmas Parade
during the MVMCP that was awesome too but my kids fell asleep and DID NOT EVEN SEE IT!
I however, LOVED it!! It had the toy soldiers and the gingerbread men. Plus the fab 5 have holiday outfits on! They are beautiful!

PS this is my 500th post! :thumbsup:

CaptainSad
09-04-2008, 03:59 PM
On the fireworks.

At DHS, Fantasmic is the same.

AT MK they have two versions. During MVMCP they have one at six which is Wishes and for the party they have Christmas Wishes which is longer. The week of Christmas is the one they do during the MVMCP.

At EPCOT they have Illuminations/Let There Be Peace On Earth Version. A must see.

joelkfla
09-05-2008, 11:41 AM
At the MK, Mickey's Once Upon A Christmastime Parade will be the afternoon parade from Saturday, 12/20 thru Saturday, 1/3/09 this year.

Holiday Wishes is scheduled as the MK fireworks from 12/20 thru 12/31.

Of course, both of the above are presented during each night of MVMCP.

At the AK, Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade is scheduled to be the afternoon parade from Friday, 11/28 thru Sunday, 1/4/09.