PDA

View Full Version : Times Guide in Lobby?

eas423
09-04-2008, 10:59 AM
We are staying at the Polynesian, I seem to remember that there are Times Guides placed in the lobby every morning for each park, is this still true? And is there a separate Times Guide for EMH?

Wrigley
09-04-2008, 01:52 PM
I'm not sure if they put the time guides in the lobby, but I do know that the last time we checked in (at Pop), we were handed a folder that all of the time guides in it. There were guides in there that covered every day of our trip. It was very handy!!!:mickey:

TheRustyScupper
09-04-2008, 02:22 PM
Times Guides placed in the lobby every morning for each park, is this still true?

Yes.

Aggie97
09-04-2008, 03:33 PM
There are separate evening EMH times guides, but I've never seen them at a resort. They generally are given out with the EMH wristbands. We also have been able to get them a little earlier in the day from the park's information desk. :mickey:

eas423
09-04-2008, 03:38 PM
There are separate evening EMH times guides, but I've never seen them at a resort. They generally are given out with the EMH wristbands. We also have been able to get them a little earlier in the day from the park's information desk. :mickey:

Oh good! Do they have them for morning EMH too?

Aggie97
09-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Oh good! Do they have them for morning EMH too?

We've never attended a morning EMH, so I just don't know! :blush:

Hopefully someone else will be able to respond about that. :mickey:

Jasper
09-04-2008, 05:16 PM
We have done the morning EMH before but have never seen a time guide at any of the resorts. I am not 100% sure but I don't seem to remember seeing one at the parks either. From a logistics standpoint I would think it would be more difficult to print one for the morning than the evening because as another poster has already said the evening ones are normally distributed with the wrist bands. Of course, with the change to only showing your Key to the Kingdom rather than having to get a wrist band it is possible that the evening time schedules may also go away. That last statement is pure speculation so don't anyone go quoting it as fact.

Imagineer1981
09-04-2008, 05:20 PM
generally at checkin they will give you a list of EMH hours for all the parks during your stay

Aurora
09-04-2008, 06:36 PM
The times guides are at the front or concierge desks. They are titled "Times Guide & New Information."

They are one-page, two-sided lists that break down the opening and closing times of all the theme parks, miniature golf parks, water parks, Downtown Disney shops and Boardwalk clubs for the week, including extra magic hours for each theme park and water park.

They also list entertainment schedules like fireworks and parade times.

There is a new times guide printed every week.