PDA

View Full Version : America's next Top Model Cycle 11

Mackflava99
09-04-2008, 10:04 AM
So what did you think of this new season's start? - thought they did a good job removing the girl at the end of the show- she was a little too full of herself. I was surprised about the girl with the glasses, but i guess she wasn't what they wanted..
Overall it looks like it might be a good season- the ISIS story will add some drama- ( wasn't Isis a saturday morning tv show:)
I also think Clark will be this season's witch ( if she can remain in the hunt)
Sheena might be my early season pick

SBETigg
09-04-2008, 11:21 AM
I didn't see the show yet, but I wanted to chuckle at your reference to the TV show Isis. I remember that! She was a teacher who found an amulet that empowered her with the powers of Egyptian queen (goddess?) Isis when she shouted "Oh mighty Isis!" I think she also worked with superhero Shazam in occasional cross promotions. 1970s.

I'm looking forward to checking out this season's group. I've only seen Isis in-promotion photos.

ChewyStriker
09-04-2008, 02:16 PM
I agree about Clark. Her attitude seems :ack:. I think my early pick would be Brittany R, or the only pick they let stay a Brittany. I didn't see any preview for next week's show. Hoping it's the makeovers and they chop Clark's hair off. I always love watching this show for the photography aspect. It's interesting to watch them do the shoots and see what kind of photos are the result.

Mackflava99
09-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Well this isis is slightly different than the old TV heroine:) ...just a little LOL

Mackflava99
09-11-2008, 02:36 PM
Last night i was sure ISIS was going, but the girl who lost really deserved to go- she never shut up and was very rude at times.

Minnie Imagineer
09-11-2008, 05:27 PM
They will keep Isis around...she is making them some $ with all the gossip about her. I can't wait till makeover episode next!

MegaDisney
09-11-2008, 05:42 PM
They will keep Isis around...she is making them some $ with all the gossip about her. I can't wait till makeover episode next!

Maybe we could give her a little credit for her abilities. She did very well on the first assignment.

ChewyStriker
09-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Really loved the make over on the girl the keep comparing to Angelina Jolie (I'm going blank on their names) and am glad she got comfortable with it. Although, being a mom, I'm wondering what exactly the issue with her and her mother is. Sad when someone says they don't love their mom or dad. She's beautiful though, my favorite I think. Her and the girl who they cut to short blond hair.

I'm thinking Clark will be one of the next to go - just don't get her.