PDA

View Full Version : Year of a million dreams

disneymad1998
09-03-2008, 03:56 PM
:mickey::mickey:Hi All,

We will be over in WDW from the Uk in from Sept 18th - Can anyone give me details about YOAMD - I thought I read somethings on here before but cant find them.

I'd like to know if it will be still on in September, what are your chances on winning, is there anything you can do to increase your chances etc......

Artsake
09-03-2008, 04:13 PM
The YOAMD will still be going on in Sept, I think it runs through the end of the year. I don't know the chances of winning but I do know there is no way to improve your odds. Everything is done randomly, a computer print-out with instructions is what tells the cast members how to give out the prizes.

Bringonthemouse!
09-03-2008, 04:33 PM
It is my understanding that they give out large gifts, such as the Castle Suite, early in the morning. So if you are an early riser, your chances may be better.
:mickey:

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-03-2008, 07:17 PM
Enjoy your trip!!!!! My husband and I will be there one day after you leave. Good luck with your chances on winning.:pixie:

Next trip: November 24th thru December 5th
( 11 year anniversary ):santa:

sophie peach
09-03-2008, 07:36 PM
im goin sept 16th
last year we went in sept and won a fast pass
your chances of winning will be the same all year

Disneyfamilyof3
09-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Hi there, DisneyMad1998!

I see you will be at Pop Century,...so will we, at the same time!:party: Actually, we arrive on the 19th....

I believe the other posters are right: YOMD should continue until the end of the year. :cloud9:

Have a great time! :cool:

Imagineer1981
09-04-2008, 01:06 PM
Look for the Dream Squad and hope they have something. The castle suite has been given away alot on Star Tours, you just have to be in the right seat

Artsake
09-16-2008, 04:08 PM
Fiance and I won year of a million dream mickey ear hats on Friday 9/12. The Dream Squad was ready for us as we stepped off of Haunted Mansion.

mouseketeer mom
09-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Oh boy. We learned you just can't make a dream team member give you a prize! My kids and I get so excited to see them walking around, we slow down, we speed up, we smile, we make eye contact. Nothing. Ha Ha. You just have to be in the right spot!! I have won 2 sets of mouse ears from sending in our YOAMD postcards though!