PDA

View Full Version : Our Son's First TripTo The World Of Princesses And Pirates: Dinning Ressies

DisneyBabies
09-03-2008, 01:32 PM
We are so excited! We got ressies for CRT and Chef Mickey's on our son's b-day (turning 5) for the times we wanted! I figure I can relax about the rest since I got the two he absolutely had to have!
:party::party:
So now I don't have to get up before 7am to make more ressies until Nov 21 :blush:.

LuvsTigger80
09-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Glad to hear that you were able to get the ressie's your son wanted. :mickey: we will be in the world for our DS's 3rd b-day, and i got all the ressie's that i wanted. Now we just need to wait till Jan. :mickey:

KAT1811
09-03-2008, 03:13 PM
:congrats: on getting the ADRs you wanted for the times you wanted! Have a great trip. I'm sure your DS will cherish this birhtday for years to come!!!

We will be celebrating two of our DDs' birthdays while in WDW this year. DD#2 will be turning 4 and DD#3 will be turning 2!! We are so excited!!! They have no idea we are even going!!!

DisneyBabies
10-26-2008, 12:12 PM
I am so excited that the ADR's opened up early for our trip in Feb. I called this morning and got everything we wanted except Mickey's BBQ, but we just switched it to Hoop Dee Doo.
Now I'm not sure what I should do to get my disney fix until we leave in Feb. :D

ElenitaB
10-26-2008, 12:23 PM
Now I'm not sure what I should do to get my disney fix until we leave in Feb. :D
Hang out here and chat with us, of course! :mickey: