PDA

View Full Version : Checking on ADR's

Nut4DW
09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Sorry if this has been asked before...but, should you call and check on your ADR's before leaving for DW? Seems like I've read a few posts where people found their ADR's were no longer in the system. We've only done the dining plan once before and had no trouble on our trip. Just wondering now if I should check to make sure all my ADR's are set before I go - and if so, how early should I check on them? Thanks for the help. Intercot is the BEST!:mickey:

Strmchsr
09-03-2008, 02:54 PM
It's certainly not necessary, but it doesn't hurt to call and confirm. They can look you up and confirm everything pretty quickly.

tinksmom02
09-03-2008, 08:10 PM
I would call, just to double check...they screwed up my Crystal Palace ADR for our upcoming trip...of course by the time I checked on it, there was no availability. Fortunately I was able to get into 1900 that morning. Not the same thing, but at least we'll be somewhere.

This is the first time we've had a problem, though...and it was just a fluke that I'd called so early (about three weeks ago)...usually I call the week before we leave.

MelXThree
09-03-2008, 11:48 PM
I had made my ADR's in June (for Jan) and had a funny feeling that I should check on them so I called last week and EVERY ADR had my name was spelled diffrently. The CM on the phone was really nice and changed them all and it only took a few miniutes. She also said if we lost our confrimation # they go by name so I am glad I called because it took a lot of effort deciding and making all those ADR's I wouldn't want to lose one. My point....it wouldn't hurt to call a double check, the CM I spoke to was VERY nice and VERY helpful. :mickey:

AHOTE
09-04-2008, 01:52 AM
I would call back and make sure your reservations are correct. I made our reservations at the 180 day mark and felt good about getting what I had wanted first time around. I had to call last week to make a few changes and I found out that all of my reservations had been placed for the wrong month. It seems we would have been a month late. We were able to rebook all our reservations with some minor changes so things did work out well. I just checked today with the airline too and discovered that our seat assignments on the flight down have all been changed. Why? Who knows! It will give me something else to do tomorrow in all my free time. :mad:

thumperbug
09-04-2008, 10:02 AM
I have never had a problem with any of my ADR's but being the planning freak I am I always call sometime before my trip to confirm all my ADR's.