PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Airline Mobile Check in

Dznygrl79
09-03-2008, 08:01 AM
Has anyone used SWA new mobile check in? I am flying out tommorow and had trouble with the website so I check in from my mobile Phone and got in a group which I really wanted but now I don't have a paper boarding pass so I am wondering am I still going to be able to use the skycaps? I am flying out of Philly and the skycaps make it so much easier. Any help is appreciated!

potzie
09-03-2008, 08:52 AM
I used it last week to check in for my flight home while I was waiting in line for DHS to open. It was simple. They can reprint you a boarding pass at the airport. I would imagine that curbside can reprint the boarding pass since I just went to the machine and did it myself as I had no luggage to check.

Dznygrl79
09-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Thanks so much!

thumperbug
09-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Once you check in, you are checked in. You can print your boarding passes at the airport.

I check in SWA using my mobile phone on every trip. Never have to worry about going to guest services to try to have someone check in for me.

dephenn
09-03-2008, 11:11 AM
I have never heard of mobile check in and was wondering how it works. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

thrillme
09-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Do you just call a phone number? And then what?

:confused:

2Epcot
09-03-2008, 01:36 PM
I use the mobile check in all the time when I'm out of town. You need a cell phone where you can go online to check-in. Once you are airport you can go to a machine and print your boarding pass or have the person at the ticket counter do it for you.