PDA

View Full Version : Pal Mickey

MelXThree
09-02-2008, 03:26 PM
I am going to WDW and have been reading about Pal Mickey but was curious to see what others think of him. My son is 5 do you think this is worth $65 or should I spend that money on something else for him?? I have never seen one before, nor have I ever knowen anybody who has had one so all opinions welcome. Thanks :mickey:

Goofy-n-Alabama
09-02-2008, 04:53 PM
Your son will should love the pal mickey. It is interactive at almost all places around disney. It tells jokes and info about the rides. The good thing is that each time you go to disney you can take it and get updates on parade times and other information. You can also buy different outfits for it. It is a great gift that is more than just a stuffed animal and with technology ever-improving you never know what they may do with them in the future!!!!!:smickey::smickey::smickey:

Dznygrl79
09-03-2008, 08:05 AM
I am a grown up and I love my pal mickey! I take him to the parks with me and he gives good tips like the line at this ride is really short right now or a show is getting ready to start. He also plays games that a child would love! And now they sell outfits for him so you can dress him up like a safari guy or pin trader or in a rain jacket!
Its expensive but worth it because he can come on everytrip!

threeh
09-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Both my daughters have Pal Mickey and they just love him. They also sell clothes for Mickey so my middle daughter always keeps me informed of the outfits Mickey needs. He is really fun, tells jokes and park info. They even play with him when we are home.