PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill

stephntampa
09-02-2008, 03:05 PM
We ate there on Labor day for the first time, and all I can say is yummy! We totally lucked out as we had no ADR, just walked up and after a 5 minute wait were seated. Got some great pics with Mickey and friends, too!! We will definitely visit GG again!

SFTrny
09-02-2008, 03:17 PM
Wow! Getting in without ADR's in 5 minutes is amazing. Everytime we've been in the Pavilion, it has been a complete zoo. We did the GG and loved it too, but we had ADR's.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-02-2008, 03:22 PM
We love Garden Grill too!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and it was a super-bonus (or pixie-dust) that you got right in without and ADR :mickey:

Hayden's Dad
09-02-2008, 03:53 PM
This is one of our favorites too. The service is always good and the character interaction has always been great!!! I hate they are just going to dinner it will make it harder to get in, but it should still be yummy. :mickey:

Dznygrl79
09-03-2008, 08:44 AM
When you go back take the Living with the Land tour and then eat there, they show you where a lot of the food is grown that you are going to eat! It is my favorite place to eat in the world and I am so sad that its going to be Dinner only:confused:

DDuck66
09-03-2008, 09:28 AM
GG is one of favorites and is probably #1, since the LTT is not going to have characters at dinner any more. A lot of times we have dinner there and then go get a spot for Illuminations. Also as said above, make sure that you ride the Living with the Land Boat ride. We have been on it over a hundred times and we always enjoy it before our dinner.

ljv1975
09-03-2008, 10:06 AM
I was trying to decide if we should eat here on our next trip. I think we will for sure after reading all the good comments! Thanks!!

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-03-2008, 07:50 PM
My husband and I will be eating there for the first time on November 25th. Can't wait. I've read and heard many good things about the restaurant. 80 days to go.:woohoo:

Next trip: November 24th thru December 5th