PDA

View Full Version : bus from AK to Epcot?

homeschool mom
09-02-2008, 07:39 AM
Is there a bus from AK to Epcot and if so how long of a ride is it? I was thinking about trying to stay for a bit of the evening EMH at AK and still get to Epcot for Illuminations at 9:00.

If there's not a bus, I'm guessing we would have to go to the TTC and get the monorail.

11 days and counting! :party:

threeh
09-02-2008, 08:50 AM
There is a bus from Ak to EPCOT. Just ask at the place where all the busses are and they will direct you to the number kiosk. Ive ridden on it and I think is was a 10-15 minute ride.
Another option would be to get on a bus to the boarwalk or beach club and then take the international gateway into EPOCT. It's like a back enterance and you come out in world showcase. May be helpful if you are trying to get there for illuminations.

Happy planning!!:mickey:

Imagineer1981
09-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Take the Beach Club bus. Beach club is closer than Boardwalk to the International Gateway

joelkfla
09-03-2008, 08:26 AM
threeh is correct. The bus leaves from load zone #13 and is only a ten-minute ride.

Mousemates
09-03-2008, 08:35 AM
threeh Another option would be to get on a bus to the boarwalk or beach club and then take the international gateway into EPOCT. It's like a back enterance and you come out in world showcase. May be helpful if you are trying to get there for illuminations.

If you've never entered this way, it makes for a nice change of pace and is a pleasant walk.