PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Main Street and Music

javaqueen11
09-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Hey, I was wondering about October/Halloween/MNSSHP times. Do they play the regular old Main Street music in MK during this "season?" Or do they play different music. We're going in 50 days :cloud9: when everying is supposedly done up for Halloween.The last time I was there was Nov. All of WDW was decked out in Christmas decorations, and the music in Main Street (and also in HS) was Christmas. I kind of didn't like it, because for me part of the magic is walking down towards the castle and hearing that old time music. Also walking down the streets of HS and hearing all that old 40's music.
Thanks!

badkitty
09-01-2008, 08:37 PM
From what I remember, the Halloween music at MK is only played throughout the park during the MNSSHP. Perhaps someone else will come along who can confirm.

DizneyRox
09-01-2008, 10:03 PM
Correct, typically, during Halloween, the only Halloween decorations are put up at the party. You would hardly know it's Halloween unless you go to a party, at least as far as the parks are concerned.

LauraleeH
09-01-2008, 10:22 PM
Yup, I've never heard Halloween music in the MK except for MNSSHP.

But if you drive around in your golf cart at the Fort Wilderness, you can hear spooky music playing all month :ghost:

Imagineer1981
09-02-2008, 12:35 PM
correct...Halloween music is only during MNSSHP, as well as the decorations.

joelkfla
09-03-2008, 08:22 AM
Many of the decorations around Main Street and the entrance stay up all day. I think last year was the first they started decorating the MK extensively for Halloween.

There's already orange and brown bunting all over Town Square.