PDA

View Full Version : Not to be confused with the Dragon Legend Acrobats...

ShanPooh
09-01-2008, 05:39 PM
Hi all!

One sleep to go! But who sleeps the night before anyway?

12 beautiful girls met their families two years ago in China. Now 9 of these Jiangxi Princesses from all across the US are taking their families to WDW :clappy:

If you see multiple-miniature Mulans this week it's the Jiangxi Princess Reunion!

Our daughter is the oldest princess, turning 4 on September 7th :party:
Her GeGe (big brother) is 7.
DH is TALL!
I have wild auburn hair.

Some of us are burning the midnight oil and going to MNSSHP on the 5th. :mpumpkin:

If you see us, stop over and say "Hi!"

mouseketeer mom
09-01-2008, 06:12 PM
Wow. This sounds so neat! I loved reading your post! Does this mean 12 beautiful chinese girls were adopted 2 years ago? I hope this isn't a silly question, but I wasn't sure..:blush:

ShanPooh
09-01-2008, 10:02 PM
Thanks Mouseketeer Mom!

Yes our daughter was adopted from China :)
We were very lucky to travel with eleven other families who were adopting daughters from the same province (Jiangxi).
We all got along great and keep in touch, so we are meeting up this week to see how the girls (and other siblings) are growing :yay:

mouseketeer mom
09-02-2008, 08:10 AM
Wow. Thats a beautiful story. How terrfic that you've all kept in touch and are having a WDW vacation together! Sounds like a terrific "extended family" all of you made together. All the girls, all the families coming together in WDW. That is terrific. I bet your daughter is beautiful and a delight! Thanks for sharing your happy news! I wish you all a magical time together!