PDA

View Full Version : Mickey Bars, Dole Whips and Cheesecake, OH MY

Bringonthemouse!
09-01-2008, 08:56 AM
I'm wondering what your favourite Disney treat is. We used to be over-the-top obsessed with tie-dyed cheesecake at Pop, but I then discovered Cake of the Day in France at Boulangerie Patisserie during our last stay. It quickly became a very bad habit.
All I can say is YUM YUM YUMMY :tasty::jaw::eyes::cloud9:
So, what is your favourite Disney "sin"???
:mickey:

luvdiznee
09-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Have also enjoyed the tye dye cheesecake at POP, but since discovered the cheesecake at BW Bakery. And the sugar cookie at DHS, that is shaped like :mickey: with his ears dipped in chocolate. :cloud9:

jonahbear2006
09-01-2008, 10:03 AM
I am a big cheesecake lover, however, I think my favorite Disney Snack is the cinnomin roll at magic kingdom's bakery. I could eat like three of those right now!

KayDee
09-01-2008, 10:37 AM
DW is the rumored to be gone Strawberry Swirl.

DH is salmon with cream cheese bagel with capers from Starring Rolls.

tinksmom02
09-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Pineapple Float
frozen chocolate covered banana
Mickey bars
beignets at POFQ
cinnamon roll from MK Bakery

I'm sure i'm missing some...Just over 11 days until we'll be there!

DisneyMomma23
09-01-2008, 01:37 PM
love the dole whips and cinnamon rolls :thumbsup:

ElenitaB
09-01-2008, 01:38 PM
My guilty pleasures at WDW are: the Apple Charlotte pastry from Main Street Bake Shop and funnel cakes.

I didn't include Dole Whips on the list because I somehow figure the pineapple in them, makes them somewhat healthy. :blush:

"DoYouHaveYourParkPass?"
09-01-2008, 02:11 PM
:thumbsup:Just love the cheesecake brownies from Boardwalk Bakery - also the choco malts at Beaches & Cream.

passholderryan
09-01-2008, 02:55 PM
The Tiramisu at the Boarwalk Bakery is some of the best. You can go into the Bakerys at Norway or France and pretty much pick anything in there and not be disappointed. I know I'm at Disney when I walk into those bakerys and smell all that good stuff!!!!

JasonH
09-01-2008, 06:10 PM
These are my faves, in no particular order:

Tie-dyed Cheesecake (from Pop)
Cheese Danish
Carrot Cake
Mickey Bar
Kringla pretzel with almonds
Chocolate Truffle Cake (from FountainView Espresso & Bakery)
Rice Cream w/Strawberry Topping (from Norway)
Glazed Almonds & Pecans
Sherry Trifle (from U.K., don't know if they have it anymore though)
Blue Icee (from Pop)

:tasty::eat::tasty:

IloveDisney71
09-01-2008, 07:56 PM
I get at least one Dole Whip and one Mickey ice cream bar during EVERY trip! :D

ShanPooh
09-01-2008, 10:11 PM
Cinnamon Yummy from Boardwalk Bakery
Dole Whip Float - with a bit of Sprite

We are leaving at 3am!!!

MissStyles
09-02-2008, 01:54 PM
My latest Disney obsessment snack-wise is something I tried out on Saturday night...it's a fresh ice cream sandwich from the Main Street Bakery. I had 2 chocolate chip cookies with hand scooped vanilla ice cream in between. I ate the entire thing while watching Spectromagic. I went inside for some napkins and saw three people sharing the same thing I just devoured on my own. Did I feel guilty? No way....in fact I got the same exact thing on Sunday evening and enjoyed it all over again! (This time I got a chocolate chip cookie on the bottom and an oatmeal raisin on top)....The second cookie is the best part because it gets all soft from the melted ice cream. Okay I'm done........I just can't stop raving about it though!!!!!!! :D

Disney Doll
09-02-2008, 02:10 PM
I didn't include Dole Whips on the list because I somehow figure the pineapple in them, makes them somewhat healthy. :blush:
Glad to know someone shares my logic!

My latest Disney obsessment snack-wise is something I tried out on Saturday night...it's a fresh ice cream sandwich from the Main Street Bakery. I had 2 chocolate chip cookies with hand scooped vanilla ice cream in between. I ate the entire thing while watching Spectromagic. I went inside for some napkins and saw three people sharing the same thing I just devoured on my own. Did I feel guilty? No way....in fact I got the same exact thing on Sunday evening and enjoyed it all over again! (This time I got a chocolate chip cookie on the bottom and an oatmeal raisin on top)....The second cookie is the best part because it gets all soft from the melted ice cream. Okay I'm done........I just can't stop raving about it though!!!!!!!
I am so adding one of those to my to do list.

2MuchWDFun
09-02-2008, 02:21 PM
My latest Disney obsessment snack-wise is something I tried out on Saturday night...it's a fresh ice cream sandwich from the Main Street Bakery. I had 2 chocolate chip cookies with hand scooped vanilla ice cream in between. I ate the entire thing while watching Spectromagic. I went inside for some napkins and saw three people sharing the same thing I just devoured on my own. Did I feel guilty? No way....in fact I got the same exact thing on Sunday evening and enjoyed it all over again! (This time I got a chocolate chip cookie on the bottom and an oatmeal raisin on top)....The second cookie is the best part because it gets all soft from the melted ice cream. Okay I'm done........I just can't stop raving about it though!!!!!!! :D

I AM THERE (only 7 more days)! While eating mine, I will give a toast to you MissStyles!

Dznygrl79
09-03-2008, 08:47 AM
Oh there are so many favs
Mickey rice crispy treats any variety!
Dole whips
Peanut butter cookies at the writers stop in HWS
tye dye cheesecake

Nut4DW
09-03-2008, 09:01 AM
Oh my...it's only 8:00 in the morning and I'm craving sweets after reading all these posts. My favorite treat at DW has to be the chocolate croissants at the Boulangerie Bakery in France. I must have at least two during each trip - even if I am not hungry when I get to France - I MUST stop and have one. For a cheap snack, I love the Chip N Dale peanut brittle you can buy at the gift shops. I always bring a few bags of that home with me. Be sure to brush your teeth when done though...
:goof:

kemps@wdw
09-03-2008, 10:43 PM
top fave snacks..
Sweet toasted pecans (on the little cart just outside The Land-get 'em while they're hot!)
Ben...Ben... oh, you know! Those yummy little pastries @ POFQ!
Butter Pecan ice cream @ Main st Bakery (in a dipped waffle bowl) And NO...I do not feel the least bit guilty about eating the WHOLE thing. :D