PDA

View Full Version : Virgin Holidays - where is my package?

Dragongirlx
09-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Hi all I need some reassurance here.
We are booked to go to Disney in 12 days and the packet of tickets and things from Virgin holidays hasn't come yet.
Now I checked and it says they don't send them out till two weeks before the holiday and that would have been Saturday. I know I am being irrational and it will probably be waiting for me when I come home from work today or tommorrow but I want it here now!
Can you wonderful people please reassure me that I am panicking about nothing.

CanadianWDWFan
09-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Most packages are only issued two weeks before departure. We have booked many package holidays in the past and all the paper work came in just a couple days after the two week date rolled around.

Relax!! Your package will arrive. Remember in just 12 days you will be in the WORLD!!

Have a great trip!:mickey:

Dragongirlx
09-02-2008, 04:25 AM
Thanks Brian,

that made me feel better. I also did the sensible thing and phoned them. They hadn't actually sent out the package yet but the guy on the phone was really nice and said they would send it first class today and I should have it in the next couple of days.

CanadianWDWFan
09-03-2008, 08:37 AM
Hi Ruth,

Just wonderinging if your package has arrived yet.

Dragongirlx
09-03-2008, 08:45 AM
It hasn't arrived yet but I phoned them yesterday and they said I should get it by the end of this week. I will put on a post to let you know when I have it.
Thanks
:mickey:

Dragongirlx
09-04-2008, 03:39 AM
Brian,

Just to let you know the package came yesterday. Thanks for helping reassure me it made me feel so much better
:mickey: I am going to Disney world Yay!:mickey: