PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP - Does the park close?

QueenDisneyBound
09-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Hi all, looking at this board this morning, I noticed that the MNSSHP is scheduled for Sept 12th...that is the day that we are arriving at Disney, and of course, wanted to keep the tradition going of visiting Magic Kingdom that evening after we get settled.

With MNSSHP scheduled, does that mean we won't be able to go there unless we buy tickets to the party? Sounds like a no, but hoping that I am thinking wrong!

Thanks for your help!

merlinmagic4
09-01-2008, 08:14 AM
They'll officially close the park at 7pm and you'll need a ticket (wristband) to stay after that time. What time are you arriving?

disneymom2000
09-01-2008, 08:19 AM
At Christmas we were heading to MK for our first traditional day and arrived around 4:00. We went straight to MK since we had dinner reservations there but could not stay later than that due to MVMCP. We couldn't buy tickets either because it was already sold out. They are pretty organized on getting people out of the parks who don't have a wristband.:sad:

QueenDisneyBound
09-01-2008, 08:24 AM
We're driving from PA, so don't expect to get into town until early to mid afternoon, and have ADRs for 5pm at our hotel. Looks like we'll have to make some changes with tradition....bummer

BlueDorrie
09-02-2008, 12:59 PM
I just realized I have adrs for Crystal Palace at 6pm on the night that I have tickets for MNSSHP. Will this cause any problems since I will not be finished with dinner until after 7 pm?

LauraleeH
09-02-2008, 02:45 PM
I just realized I have adrs for Crystal Palace at 6pm on the night that I have tickets for MNSSHP. Will this cause any problems since I will not be finished with dinner until after 7 pm?
If you have tickets for MNSSHP that night, you're good! :thumbsup:

DisneyHoneymooners
09-02-2008, 03:13 PM
as long as you have tickets for mnsshp you can arrive at any time

joonyer
09-02-2008, 03:50 PM
as long as you have tickets for mnsshp you can arrive at any time

True, but if you want to enter MK before 4pm you'll have to use a regular park admission pass.

You can enter using only your MNSSHP tickets (without a regular park pass) anytime after 4pm.

sophie peach
09-03-2008, 04:18 AM
you need a ticket for the party