PDA

View Full Version : Kona Cafe & a picky eater

Laura670
08-31-2008, 11:09 PM
Hi,
I made reservations for Kona Cafe for dinner and now I'm having second thoughts my husband is extremely picky by picky I mean everything is plain no sauce. Do you think he will be ok at Kona?

ElenitaB
09-01-2008, 12:24 AM
Absolutely okay... if you want things cooked simply and with no sauce, they will most certainly accomodate you.

When we last had dinner there, I asked for them to to change out the side dishes from a different entree for what was on the menu for my entree, and it wasn't a problem at all.

Pirate Granny
09-01-2008, 12:25 AM
I'm a peanut butter and jelly type eater...and I found stuff to eat there...Actually, it's quite nice...Look at the menu's which are on-line and you can make up your mind then. If you put in a request BEFORE your reservation (like by phone)...and tell them you need a 'no sauce type dish...the Chef most likely will be able to cook special...my father had a NO SALT diet and they always came out (Kona Cafe included) and spoke to us and told my dad what they could make for him...
:pirate:

dolphinmickey9170
09-02-2008, 07:01 PM
My DH can be just as pickey!! He ordered the filet - plain, mashed potatoes, and brocolli. It was really good.

My DD and I asked for the teriyaki on our filet....no problem!!

They will do anything they can just to accomodate your needs. Just ask!:mickey:

Laura670
09-03-2008, 04:04 PM
Thank you all for your replies. I feel better about the reservation now :mickey: