PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Expectations

lynnrapata
08-31-2008, 08:11 PM
Hello all!

My family and I will be going to the MNSSHP on October 31st and I'm just wondering what I can expect to happen?? We've never been before -- can I expect large crowds.....lots of candy.....lots of picture ops with rare characters......any personal stories are welcome here!!

Thanks,

Lynn:mickey:

sleeping beauty77
08-31-2008, 08:47 PM
Sorry I don't have any info to give you. I had just had to say that's when were going to. I've heard you get lots of candy and the headless horseman at the begining of the parade is not to be missed. I just wanted to say "me too, that's when I'm going', now I did. Hope we have fun see ya there!:mpumpkin::mpumpkin: :ghost: :pumpkin:

glar42
08-31-2008, 08:57 PM
Add me to the list for Oct 31st!!! went to MNSSHP last year on the last night (in Nov) during my "girls only" trip.......we had a blast. The crowds weren't bad at all. We trick-or-treated after certain rides, the fireworks were awesome and I don't recall very long lines. I too was wondering how Halloween night at MK was going to be. Since it's a hard ticket event I was hoping the crowds would be the same as the Christmas party. I can't wait to see my families faces when they see all the decorations....too cool!

Enjoy your trip :cool:

NotaGeek
09-01-2008, 03:00 AM
I haven't been to the MNSSHP on Halloween, but I imagine it will be sold out -- but even if it's sold out since it's a private party it won't be crowded like busy day at the parks.

The MNSSHP is one of my favorite things at the park ... there's TONS of candy, great fireworks and an AWESOME parade ... and get a good spot early because The Headless Horseman is unbelievable. Also, the CMs at The Haunted Mansion REALLY get into character and make it good fun! :bat:

I don't remember there being any rare characters, but there are really good photo ops.

You will have a wonderful night ... and just beware that one time I went and it was FREEZING! I had to buy a sweatshirt it was so cold! :blackcat:

Oh yeah, i had SO much candy the 1st time I had to leave it with a very happy little girl when I left because my bags were overweight! :mpumpkin:

DisneyHoneymooners
09-02-2008, 12:22 PM
DW and I have gone the last 3 years and we love it. Crowds were about the same as any other times we were at MK. Don't miss:
1. the parade (horseman is great)
2. the haunted mansion (cm are in costume)
3. Pirates ride (even better at night)
4. the fireworks
5. toontown (even if you dont have little ones)

Have fun:thedolls:

Imagineer1981
09-02-2008, 12:48 PM
You will have the best time. The fireworks, the parade, the live villians show, are all top notch, some of the best of disney. Tons of candy, an amazing atmosphere and lots and lots of FUN