PDA

View Full Version : POTC Yesterday

big blue and hairy
08-31-2008, 02:31 PM
DW and I were at MK yesterday and rode POTC. I notice the dog with the singing pirates was back. He had been gone the last couple of times we were there. He must have been evaluating the Best Friends folks. :D

:sulley:

MickeysEars
08-31-2008, 03:28 PM
I am glad he made his way back, he is a POTC staple

Arnold Simba
08-31-2008, 06:36 PM
I am glad he made his way back, he is a POTC staple

If he can make his way back home (like Lassie did), then the Parrot at the Entrance to POTC can and should make his way back home (Note to Disney: Put his perch back so he can fly home. We miss him! "Yo Ho Yo Ho A Parrot's life for me! Awwkkkk! A Parrot's Life for me, A Parrot's life for me! Awwkkkk!")

dumbo ears
08-31-2008, 09:30 PM
ya im also glad hes back. hes always cool to see

JPL
08-31-2008, 11:37 PM
This seems to be a new refurb trend lately with certain elements of attractions being taken out and refurbed without effecting the operations of the attraction. The news boy in SSE is another good example of this.

Glad the little pooch found his way home :thumbsup:

Imagineer1981
09-02-2008, 01:54 PM
This seems to be a new refurb trend lately with certain elements of attractions being taken out and refurbed without effecting the operations of the attraction. The news boy in SSE is another good example of this.

Glad the little pooch found his way home :thumbsup:

Personally, I like the idea of elements being removed and added back so that the attraction is not closed for months at a time. seems more logical