PDA

View Full Version : Does the Contemporary have a food court?

caryrae
08-31-2008, 09:53 AM
Or does it have something different then a Food Court?

Figaro
08-31-2008, 10:10 AM
Uhm... it's got the Grab n Go, Chef Mickeys, and I don't know if the Concourse Steakhouse is still open... It's also got the California Grill. As far as I know, those are the only dining options that I'm aware of. The Grab n Go is basically hot dogs, salads, sandwiches, etc.

TheMartellFamily
08-31-2008, 11:36 AM
The area where the game room was is now The Wave. The food court and been reduced to an area outside Chef Mickeys and has few things to choose from as it once did. It is busy without alot if area to eat. Chef Mickeys I think is expanding and the Concourse Steakhouse has closed. There are alot of changes going on at the Contemporary in so many ways. Some is finished while others it is yet to come.

Crow
08-31-2008, 01:22 PM
Ill be staying there on the 7th 2 nights for my first time. other than the CA Grill, I doubt I will be eating there though

CleveRocks
08-31-2008, 02:18 PM
Under construction right now is a new counter-service restaurant. I've seen its name listed variously as "Contempo Cafe" and as "Chef Mickey's Express." It will be right next to Chef Mickey's. Not sure when it is scheduled to open.

LottaLubes
08-31-2008, 07:42 PM
We just got back from the Contemporary. The new food court is no where near being ready. (I believe Info Central/Rehab lists the date on or about 8/14.) The entire location next to Chef Mickey's is pretty much gutted and there are only a handful of workers there each day.

The temporary "grab and go" has very limited offerings. We either took the monorail over to Poly/GF or went to MK for our counter services that we would normally have had at the Contemporary.