PDA

View Full Version : What dream would you create to win?

pink
08-30-2008, 03:13 PM
With the Years of a Million Dreams there are many dreams we can win but is there any dream you've come up with that is not an option?

My dream would be if they created a suite in The Tower of Terror and I could spend a night in there. I know it's creepy but how cool would it be if there was actually a Twilight Zone themed room in the ride. It's supposed to be a real hotel anyways!

What are everyone else's dreams? :mickey:

Minnie Imagineer
09-02-2008, 11:29 AM
I would make a dream where they closed down MK for your family to stay at, and you got to stay over night in Cinderella's Castle. Also, the Jonas Brothers went on all the rides with you and then performed a private concert for you and your family and friends infornt of the castle. Oh yea, and I could be the only one that won-just kidding, well not really :D

biodtl
09-02-2008, 12:06 PM
I'd take a 1-2 week WDW vacation per year for life!

Marilyn Michetti
09-02-2008, 12:35 PM
I'd just like to "play" with the characters for a day. Go backstage, get made up, do something onstage, or sing with the Voices of Liberty. Dress like the "bibbity bobbity boo" fairy godmother.

Just have fun:)

mouselover93
09-02-2008, 12:47 PM
problay to get any room i want in any hotel free for life

BMan62
09-02-2008, 01:00 PM
I'd take a 1-2 week WDW vacation per year for life!

:ditto: All expenses (on property) paid. I'll pay for the flights back and forth!! :blush:

Dracula766
09-02-2008, 04:00 PM
I'd like to have a "swingin wake" in the Haunted Mansion for all my spooky friends!!! :bat: