PDA

View Full Version : Building 64 at OKW

epceddie
08-30-2008, 01:21 PM
Has anyone stayed in this building? What was it like? Were the views good?
I've heard that the building does not have its own parking lot, but it's one of the few to have an elevator.

Just wondering, because my wife and I will be bringing two Disney newbies to OKW in January.

TammiMcMan
08-31-2008, 10:18 AM
I've seen the same information posted about building 64. I'm going to move this over to the DVC forum. I think we have some OKW owners there who may be able to confirm this.

Puppy Mom
08-31-2008, 11:11 PM
We had a 1 BR on the 2nd floor that overlooked the island green. Absolutely beautiful, calm. A wonderful place to sit and watch the sun rise. The elevator did come in handy. Just ask anyone who's had to schlep 4 fully loaded suitcases up to the third floor in some of these units. Although the parking near the elevator is hit and miss, unless you posess handicap plates/sticker/hanger. But overall, one of my best stays (of more than a dozen).:thumbsup:

epceddie
09-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Puppy Mom,

Thanks for the reply.

So there is a parking lot for Building 64?

Puppy Mom
09-02-2008, 08:44 PM
Not per se. There are smaller, let's call them parking pods. Some right in front of the building, maybe 8 - 10 spaces and handicapped spots, the nearby larger pods hold 20 - 24 cars, like the one just across Miller's Road from #64. So the short answer, you'll prbably have to walk about a 1/2 block from your car to the building.

epceddie
09-03-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks for clearing that up.