PDA

View Full Version : CM Help Please

Pastcastmemberdaughter
08-29-2008, 06:00 PM
Hey everyone! I'm doing a project for my Marketing class in college and of course I'm doing it on Disney. :mickey: Anyway, I have two questions if anyone could help me out.

1) I wanted to know if anyone especially CM's would know if and/or what Disney's vision statement is.

2) The other question is how does Disney treat it's employees. I thought some quotes and information direct from some Disney CM's would be awesome to incorporate into my paper. If you'd wouldn't mind being quoted in my paper let me know and let me know at least where you work at and maybe a first name only. You can PM if you'd like.

Thanks everyone! :number1:

Figaro
08-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Hey everyone! I'm doing a project for my Marketing class in college and of course I'm doing it on Disney. :mickey: Anyway, I have two questions if anyone could help me out.

1) I wanted to know if anyone especially CM's would know if and/or what Disney's vision statement is.

2) The other question is how does Disney treat it's employees. I thought some quotes and information direct from some Disney CM's would be awesome to incorporate into my paper. If you'd wouldn't mind being quoted in my paper let me know and let me know at least where you work at and maybe a first name only. You can PM if you'd like.

Thanks everyone! :number1:

Going back to my Traditions book, the common goal of Disney is this...

"We create happiness by providing the finest in entertainment for people of all ages everywhere."

I can't recall anything else being said about vision statement, etc. Maybe someone else can contribute more to this?