PDA

View Full Version : Is this just coincidence or what?????

Marker
08-29-2008, 08:30 AM
With my trip just a couple weeks away, I'm naturally becoming kind of a Disney sponge, ready to absorb anything Disney World related to further fuel my heightened anticipation.

So, while working from home yesterday, I had the TV on, primarily for background noise. Growing weary of the political convention coverage that was saturating all of the news shows, I happed to click over to the show Step By Step, on ABC Family. To my delight (or to my distraction) the Lambert family was going to Disney World.

As the morning went on, I happened to click over to Rosanne on the Oxygen channel. Holy Cow!!!! The Conners were going to Wald Disney World.

Following that, I happened upon a show on HD Theater (a Discovery Channel network) about thrill rides at, you guessed it, Walt Disney World. The show was called America's Thrillmakers: Walt Disney World.

Then, to top it off, later in the day on a local independant station I turned to According To Jim, and to my amazement, they were on a Disney Cruise.

I couldn't believe that almost every show I happened to turn to was about Disney.

cknorr28
08-29-2008, 08:55 AM
i think someone is trying to tell you something. LOL Isn't it cool when things like that happen.

disneymom15
08-29-2008, 09:18 AM
Wow, thats so funny. Have a great trip.:mickey:

gerald72
08-29-2008, 10:49 AM
I was thinking the same thing a couple months ago. I was watching Diff'rent Strokes, and they were going to Walt Disney World. But poor Mr. Drummond got in a car accident on his way to pick up the tickets and they never made it.

Ropachs
08-29-2008, 02:33 PM
I noticed all that was on - I search our DirecTV for keyword Disney every 2 weeks to see if there's something new to record! You wouldn't believe how many specials there are, very cool.

MMouse6937
08-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Yep, my TIVO tapes all of that stuff. We even had the Full House episodes where they go to WDW. It's funny one day I'll come home and check what it's taped and it will be a whole bunch of Disney stuff all in one day! Sounds like you need to get out to WDW and fast!! :thumbsup:

pdrlkr
09-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: