PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to be for Mickeys Not So Scary?

celebrationasheley
08-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Me and the family are wearing shirts where we are the faces of the characters bodies printed on the shirts. Simple, cute and we won't be uncomfortable walking around.
:mpumpkin::bat::pumpkin::ghost::blackcat::witch::f rank:

JenniferS.
08-29-2008, 06:33 AM
Dh and I won't be dressing up. My son is going to be a pirate, his twin sister is going to be Belle and my other daughter is going to be Minnie Mouse.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-29-2008, 08:07 AM
If I get the time to make it, I will be dressing as Aurora, in blue!

But time is not my friend, so I might wear one of my other, older costumes like a pirate or one of my anime ones.

big blue and hairy
08-29-2008, 08:32 AM
A tourist with a Jack Skellington t-shirt.

:sulley:

medic9016
08-29-2008, 08:40 AM
We are going as monopoly pieces. I am wearing a state prison t-shirt, DW has a go directly to jail t-shirt, and DD has a t-shirt with a get out of jail free card on it.

Hayden's Dad
08-29-2008, 09:54 AM
Eva and I probably will not dress up, but we are going to get Hayden the brown bear "Tom Arma" costume. He is going to be the lost boy "Cubby" from Peter Pan. :tink::peter:

3AMommy
08-29-2008, 10:29 AM
We are going as Hercules characters:

Me = Megara
DH = Hades
Memaw = Muse
DS8 = Phil
DS4 = Hercules
DD1 = Pegasus

AWESOME!!!

SurferStitch
08-29-2008, 12:34 PM
I'm going as Tinkerbell :tink:. I've been putting my costume together for a few weeks now. I got a gorgeous kiwi green strapless dress on clearance at a bridal shop, got the perfect green flats (putting big white puffs on them), wand, wig, wings....the works! Great thing about the dress is, it's still wearable for fancy dinners and events!

DH is going as Captain Hook. Won a hat on ebay, just have to order his costume yet.

SurferStitch
08-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Eva and I probably will not dress up, but we are going to get Hayden the brown bear "Tom Arma" costume. He is going to be the lost boy "Cubby" from Peter Pan. :tink::peter:

Awwwww.....too bad we aren't going on the same night! Would make a great picture if we met up!

tinksmom02
08-29-2008, 08:20 PM
DD6 will be Jasmine (if the costume still fits).
Her friend, also 6, will be a baseball player.
His bro, 18months, Mickey Mouse.
All of the adults (4 of us) are wearing A-Team T-shirts. Both of our last names start with A.

At least we'll have *something* like a costume LOL

Simba'sBud
08-30-2008, 12:28 AM
My DW and I will be there on Sept. 9 and are dressing up in colonial 1700's costumes. I know it's a bit extravagant, but this is the norm for us when it comes to costuming. DW actually works part time at a year-round costume shop here in SC and it would be a real downer if we didn't go all out. You shouldn't have too much trouble spotting us if your going to be there.

Only 7 days till we leave!!

P.S. Hope to see you there.

celebrationasheley
08-30-2008, 04:11 AM
Bought some light up wrist bands for the kids to trick-or-treat. They have peter pan,buzz,power rangers,mickey,lightning mcqueen.... 4.99. And had to buy a minnie mouse outfit for the youngest!!! :) Now I need a serious costume for my son...a character shirt just won't work.... :mickey:

*Liz*
08-30-2008, 10:40 PM
Just got my costume today. I found a very pretty Greek goddess dress. DBF will probably go with something to match me but he hasn't found the right costume yet. :rolleyes:

crazypoohbear
08-31-2008, 09:42 PM
I am going to be HOT.... and probably sweaty too! :silly:
:silly:
:rolleyes:

:bolt:

DisneyDudet
08-31-2008, 11:16 PM
We are going to be campaigners for the Jack Sparrow for President campaign!!!

Jeniflower
09-01-2008, 07:21 AM
I'm going as a fairy godmother - gives me a chance to wear my excellent blus dress. My sister will be Fairy Hedgehog

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-01-2008, 12:55 PM
Me and My Mom are going as... what else... Red Sox Fans...

DD3 will be a dalmation
DD20 mos will be a baby leopard

mrsgaribaldi
09-01-2008, 04:18 PM
I am going to be HOT.... and probably sweaty too! :silly:
:silly:
:rolleyes:

:bolt:

Hey, that's what I'm going as;) DH too

BlueDorrie
09-02-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm going as a goth fairy. I have a lovely black dress that I bought last year for NYE that I'll be teaming up with a pair of black fairy wings outlined with rhinestones and fake rubies. The black dress is pulling double duty as a costume and my outfit for my California Grill reservation the next evening.

BMan62
09-02-2008, 12:50 PM
We're going to be....somewhere else.

Didn't get tickets to the party for either of the two nights it's being run while we're there (Sept. 16 & 19)

To all who are attending... Have loads of fun!!!

ChipDale2708
09-03-2008, 01:42 PM
My Mom and I aren't dressing up, but we just bought t-shirts and halloween iron-ons at Michaels. We'll have matching rhinestone black cats on the front and one w/ have "Boo" and one will have "Trick or Treat" in rhinestones on the back. Simple but cute! I'll probably wear my mouse ears as well. :mickey:

LauraleeH
09-03-2008, 02:15 PM
My mom and I also won't be dressing up. I got a cute t-shirt with an owl on it from Target for $5 and I'm hoping to convince my mom to get a Halloween t-shirt, since it's our favorite holiday (Halloween is also her birthday!) :mpumpkin::ghost::pumpkin::bat::blackcat:

Mousemates
09-04-2008, 01:00 AM
What will I be....unhappy. Due to the time demands of high school band our October trips are now on hold for the next few years...so no more MNSSHP for us....but we do get to see MVMCP in late December so all is not lost.