PDA

View Full Version : 30 Day Free Codes are out!

WDWfanatic742
08-28-2008, 06:32 PM
The VMK codes that we were promised for the Disney Online games have finally been mailed. If anyone needs a POTC Online or Toontown Online code, give me a pm.

chrisb26
08-28-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm glad they finally got them to us it took them long enough that is for sure.

I was beginning to think they wouldn't make their "end of August" deadline.

Randypandy
08-29-2008, 12:02 AM
I can't get in to play the game. It says bad account id or password. I don't know what i did. I know i put in the game code and it still won't let me on even after i changed the password. And they haven't written me back yet.

Alligirl
08-29-2008, 12:06 AM
I can't get in to play the game. It says bad account id or password. I don't know what i did. I know i put in the game code and it still won't let me on even after i changed the password. And they haven't written me back yet.

Oh Boy! I am glad its not just me! I didnt even get to try the code I cant log in at all!! :mad:

About time that they sent the codes I thought for sure we would never see them!:blush:

chrisb26
08-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Did you already have an account for Toontown or Pirates? If not you have to make a new one. You can't use your VMK log in. It has to be a new one.

If you have an account then I'm not sure what the problem is.

Alligirl
08-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Did you already have an account for Toontown or Pirates? If not you have to make a new one. You can't use your VMK log in. It has to be a new one.

If you have an account then I'm not sure what the problem is.

No I had an account. I have been pirating off and on for months with the basic (free) membership. It just wouldn't let me log in for some strange reason.:confused: