PDA

View Full Version : What Would You Add

disneymom2000
08-27-2008, 06:24 PM
What would you add to the park(s) to make your day there more enjoyable? I would add a food spa so that mid-day or at the end of a day of walking I could go soak my feet and have a short foot massage to relax me. All that walking tires me out. :tiptoe::penguin::walk:

hlkeck
08-27-2008, 06:28 PM
I like the massage station idea!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
08-27-2008, 07:22 PM
I'd love some place to shower on those hot sticky days. But the foot spa sounds good too.

joonyer
08-28-2008, 12:18 AM
What would you add to the park(s) to make your day there more enjoyable? I would add a food spa so that mid-day or at the end of a day of walking I could go soak my feet and have a short foot massage to relax me. All that walking tires me out. :tiptoe::penguin::walk:

I'd love some place to shower on those hot sticky days. But the foot spa sounds good too.

Well I like of the sound of a FOOD spa myself! :laughing:

sophie peach
08-28-2008, 07:08 AM
fastpass for resort guests only
refill mugs in parks

RAIDER
08-28-2008, 07:27 AM
fastpass for resort guests only
refill mugs in parks

Brilliant suggestion :thumbsup:

I dont know if this counts but i would love it if they had one of those sky towers so you could relax and look down on the whole of all the wdw parks :mickey:

Daisy'sMom
08-28-2008, 07:48 AM
FP for Passholders only!
Other than that, a spa seems nice!:mickey:

EmISeeKayEeWhy
08-28-2008, 08:28 AM
FP would be excellent! Also I wish they'd bring back the ski lifts.. I remember how relaxing it was to hover over the park.

big blue and hairy
08-28-2008, 08:59 AM
I know fastpass for resort guests might sound good to people who

A. always stay on property
B. come from a distance.

Here are two reasons why it would be a bad idea.

1. You don't want to alienate all of the local people who fill in the gaps, especially in the slower times.
2. How much harder would it be to get a room on property?!

:sulley:

Imagineer1981
08-28-2008, 03:12 PM
I know fastpass for resort guests might sound good to people who

A. always stay on property
B. come from a distance.

Here are two reasons why it would be a bad idea.

1. You don't want to alienate all of the local people who fill in the gaps, especially in the slower times.
2. How much harder would it be to get a room on property?!

3. Why not start charging for FP and call it Express Pass.........NOOOOOO.

If I was going to add something, it would be... a light rail system for property

Mrs Bus Driver
08-28-2008, 04:24 PM
If I was going to add something, it would be... a light rail system for property
Today 12:59 PM

I agree a light rail system that goes between all the parks and resorts. No more long waits for buses. :thumbsup: :mickey:

ParkMan
08-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Ditto on the improved intra-resort transport. I'm not sure the solution, but I'd like to see something more fun than the current bus system.

Most TS options - on a busy day it can be too hard to find a TS option without an ADR.

The Ski Lifts would be great - terrific idea!

A few more Dole Whip locations would be nice :mickey:

tjstrike
08-29-2008, 04:15 AM
Would it be a bad idea to make all rides FP ? That's what I'd like. ( And a foot massage ) Maybe some more TS options since they're always full.

DizneyRox
08-29-2008, 07:41 AM
What would you add to the park(s) to make your day there more enjoyable?
Rickshaw's

gwfx1031
08-29-2008, 10:45 AM
How about an attraction at the entrance to help show people that they are on vacation to relax, unwind, chill out and just enjoy being at a great place? They can also add in information on helping keep the park clean, being polite to other guests and CM's, keeping their kids engaged and behaved, follow instructions, turn off cell phones, and get ready to have a great time.

gwfx1031
08-29-2008, 10:46 AM
oh yeah, and that foot massage thingy too that every one else likes.

Imagineer1981
08-29-2008, 10:50 AM
A few more Dole Whip locations would be nice :mickey:

YES...they should have one at AK for sure

Wickster1970
08-29-2008, 11:54 PM
I guess monorails for each resort would be asking for too much? :D

I would wager my DW would pick the foot massage stations in a heart beat.

DisneyDudet
08-30-2008, 12:11 PM
Restrooms in queue areas.

More misters to cool people off while waiting in line.

A special line at CS restaurants designated for people who don't know what they want.

I would much rather a foot massage happen on the bus ride back to the resort!

MickeysEars
08-30-2008, 12:56 PM
I agree a light rail system that goes between all the parks and resorts. No more long waits for buses. :thumbsup: :mickey:

Great idea:thumbsup:

big blue and hairy
08-30-2008, 07:42 PM
:badpc:
3. Why not start charging for FP and call it Express Pass.........:badpc:

I know you were sarcastic, but it just needed that.

badkitty
08-30-2008, 09:51 PM
A special line at CS restaurants designated for people who don't know what they want.

:ditto: I am always behind them! LOL! Everytime I get frustrated I hear my mom in my head telling me that patience is a virtue and after all, I am in my "happy place". :mickey:

thumperbug
08-31-2008, 06:31 PM
I'm all for anything to help my feet during the day. A massage would be awesome, but I would even settle for someplace to sit for 10 mins and let my feet soak.

dumbo ears
08-31-2008, 09:26 PM
I would add a sports bar so during football season I could go in there and watch college and nfl games

"DoYouHaveYourParkPass?"
09-01-2008, 12:50 AM
:thumbsup:Yes love the massage idea, also more Dole Whip locations!!
And I would like to add Horizons, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Dreamflight, Food Rocks and World of Motion. :(

hardingella
09-01-2008, 05:22 PM
I would add a healthy restaurant, with no chips ,no fries, no chicken strips and no hot dogs or burgers. Im not being a kill joy but sometimes i feel like my jeans are going to burst. I know i dont have to order the stuff but you see I have no will power.:)

Mousemates
09-01-2008, 06:01 PM
improved queues for most of the rides in Fantasy Land.