PDA

View Full Version : Ohana Bkst with Lilo & Stitch

laurie816
08-27-2008, 02:49 PM
Does anyone know if Ohana's bkfst serves any non-egg items such as pancakes, waffles or french toast? Thanks

wire0monkey
08-27-2008, 03:14 PM
We had fruit, pork sausage and fried potatoes (Yum!) with our eggs. It's a much more limited menu than the character breakfasts that have buffets.

If you have an egg allergy, I would call and ask about substitutions, though.

dolphinmickey9170
08-27-2008, 03:19 PM
The offerings are as follows:

Sausage
Bacon
Scrambled Eggs
Fresh fruit
Sticky buns
Mickey waffles
Potato wedges
biscuits
Coffee
Juice

All is very delicious. My only beef was that the eggs could have been cooked a bit longer, just ask for well done eggs.

poohshoneybeejr
08-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Definitely ask for the eggs to be cooked better. I wish we had asked for it but wasn't sure if you could or not. We had a ton of fun though. Our little boy was 15 months at the time and he loved it. The characters come around multiple times and the conga line through the restaurant is alot of fun. They do have mickey waffles which were tasty. That's what I had because i am not an egg person especially when under cooked :sick: We are going back in October and already have our ADR for there again. Have a great time!

DisneyDog
08-27-2008, 08:29 PM
The waffles are so very yummy! We always do breakfast at Ohana as our last meal before leaving. It's a special place for us. Yes, they have Lilo and Stitch, but don't forget, they also have MICKEY!!