PDA

View Full Version : Le Chef de France

Belster
08-27-2008, 11:45 AM
I have reservations at Chef de France, I am going there with my three kids and 6 adults. I have not heard anything about it but would love some feedback as to how you feel the food is. My children do eat lamb, salmon and things such as this so I am not worried about picky eaters, just if the food is good.

How is the atmosphere? Should we be dresseed up?

Thank you for any input.

Insanity Clause
08-27-2008, 12:30 PM
I will be making rez here as well and I was worried. The menu is fairly authentic but they have one thing on them that every kid I have ever come in contact with loves...Macaroni and cheese. Plus the kid menu is fairly basic fair...nothing too fancy. They can still get the Mac and cheese but they can also get chicken fingers and the like. I think you should be fine.

Were you able to get rez for that many people at one table? I am asking because I will be making mine in about a month and a half and we will have between 7-9 people and I wasn't sure if they would be able to accomidate that or if we would have to seperate the party.

Belster
08-27-2008, 04:55 PM
I believe that they have to put us a 2 tables. I cannot remember for sure. I tryed to look back at my notes but cannot find that information. I am sure that we will both enjoy it. Thanks for your reply.

SBETigg
08-27-2008, 05:00 PM
This one has its ups and downs. Sometimes, it's really really good. Other times, it's only fair. It's a sentimental favorite of mine. The atmosphere is light, bright, lots of brass. It's casual dress, not fancy. You're in a theme park, so theme park attire is acceptable.

PetefromRI
08-27-2008, 07:27 PM
We only ate there once and it was one of the best meals we ever had in Disney.We liked it so much that we booked for two times when we go next week on the free dining.

Rich Mc
08-27-2008, 08:28 PM
DW and I enjoy going here a least every trip. In fact we going there this Saturday night our first night of this trip.
They have a great lunch also. Nice wine list and dessert list :thumbsup:

Belster
08-27-2008, 11:23 PM
Wow, now I am even more excited! Thank you for all of the posts. :mickey:

Enjoy your dinner.

Mousemates
08-27-2008, 11:25 PM
DW and I had our "date meal" (i.e. give our Disney teens $20 each and let them have some solo time and fill up on whatever fast food they want) here and had wonderful experience...good (not great, but good) and wonderful service at a window table. We will probably go back on a future trip.