PDA

View Full Version : Question about buying ride pictures

MuchLovedMama
08-27-2008, 08:02 AM
I've never actually purchased the pics that they snap on some of the rides because I didn't want to carry it around all day. Since I'm staying on property this time and I choose to purchase a ride picture is that something they can just send to my resort? Since this will be my kids first time there I think I'd love a pic of them on Splash or EE. Thanks in advance!

gerald72
08-27-2008, 08:31 AM
Yes, they can send them back to the resort.

Mousemates
08-27-2008, 08:48 AM
Yes, but remember not to wait to do it (purchase the ride pics) on the eve before your last day... because the pics likely won't get to the resort until after you're check out time.

disneymom15
08-27-2008, 10:27 AM
Can't you also put it on your photopass? Not sure about this, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

sophie peach
08-27-2008, 10:42 AM
we have them sent to our resort.

Tygger7
08-27-2008, 11:26 AM
The only ride (so far) that you can Photopass your picture on is Test Track. I so wish they'd do that for all the rides. :D As a previous poster said, get all your ride pictures taken early in your trip. We try & have all our shopping completed with time to have all the stuff sent directly to our room. Of course, I always find something the last day though and end up carrying it around. :blush:

disneyfan328
08-27-2008, 01:47 PM
as far as ride photos the PP is correct. As of right now Test track is the only one that can be put on photopass. As far as sending the photos to your room, yes you can. We did this at Toy story and they were also more than willing to take our CRT photos and add them to the bag so we didn't have to carry them all around all day. It was very nice. They send everything now to your resort gift shop instead of right to your room like they used to. Its still a very nice service.

Imagineer1981
08-28-2008, 03:21 PM
You can have them sent to the front of the park too if you don't want to wait...grab them later in the day on your way out

linedropper
08-28-2008, 03:29 PM
Always had them sent to room and longest it took was 2 days. But would just play it safe and allow 3!

Steve:mickey:

Daisy'sMom
08-28-2008, 05:08 PM
We always have them sent to the room and it never has taken more than 24 hours for us. :mickey: