PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break Season 4 Discussion

caryrae
08-26-2008, 04:13 PM
Looks like Prison Break starts on Sept 1st, can't wait, looks like a good season. Nice to see some of the new seasons coming on soon.

JanetMegan
08-27-2008, 08:25 AM
I watched last season's finale again last night just to remember what all happened, I couldn't believe how much I had forgotten from the last two hours of show until now...I hope it's a bit better than last season though.

Advnt05
08-27-2008, 01:48 PM
I'm with you two. I hope they get Sucre out of the jail. Can't believe now that everyone is cleared that we're still running away from the law.

Advnt05
09-02-2008, 09:06 AM
So did anyone watch last night? I'm not sure that I liked how they jumped ahead with the story. I was also surprised how quickly they killed off the person in the beginning and how easily they brought one back from the dead. It's still an interesting show.

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
09-02-2008, 04:22 PM
A great episode - this show still keeps me on the edge of my seat! I was so happy to see the original Sarah alive and well! I laughed out loud when the rescuers asked T-Bag if he ate some bad Mexican. Very funny in a sick way!

chrisb26
09-02-2008, 05:22 PM
I really enjoyed last nights episode. It didn't bother me that they skipped ahead it wasn't much only like 3 weeks is what they said I believe. Although it did seem like alot happened in those 3 weeks. I guess you just have to factor in that this season will probably take place over more then just a week which is what we had last season. Which I think total was 10 days from premier to finale.

Whistler was killed off pretty fast however I guess they wanted to advance the story to taking down the company. However there was so many unanswered questions with him like who he really was that we didn't really get. Other then he had been working with the FBI.

That line with T-Bag and the bad Mexican was pretty funny. I also laughed when Brad was jumping up and down when his mom came and got him lol

Mackflava99
09-04-2008, 09:57 AM
I also was very impressed with the episode- i was worried it would lose its drama with a stupid storyline, but no its going to be good-
I like the little Team they have put together- its far from Mission impossible more like a fractured version :) But its going to be a great season. I really missed this show.

JanetMegan
09-05-2008, 08:33 AM
I finally had time to watch this last night. I enjoyed it for the most part. I did have issues with the whole, Sona burned down after a riot thing. I mean the entire last season was based around Sona and now they have it burn down without it even being part of the show? I mean really. I was pretty bummed about that, but it did get better as it went. I didn't like the Whistler character much so I wasn't sorry to see him go. Was glad Gretchen pulled through there, would have been sorry to see her go. I'm a mixed bag when it comes to Sara though. She's just so wishy washy. I'd rather see him with Gretchen somehow.

All in all a better beginning with a little more promise than last season.

chrisb26
09-10-2008, 09:34 PM
Did anybody watch the show Monday?

I thought it was alright it will be interesting to see them try and get all 6 cards.

It is also finally good to see that mysterious bald guy doing something. We haven't really seen much of who he is yet so hopefully we'll get that this season.

Also what is up with Michael? Does he have a brain tumor or something? Last week he got the bloody nose then this week he gets that thing where everything went blurry and he held his head.

Advnt05
09-11-2008, 08:07 AM
I thought this week's show was just ok. It didn't grab me as much as others for some reason. I'm not sure that I understand why the FBI guy was pulling the plug on them so quickly as it was obvious they were working on something together. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns on them at some time.
Something is up with Michael's health. Maybe that's why he has been so smart. It's a tumor.

Mackflava99
09-11-2008, 02:40 PM
i hope its not a tumor, but given the history of this show- everything goes.

i do have questions:
So L.J. is living in Panama with that girl?

They live in a warehouse, but where do the guys get their food? do they get spending money?

who pays for their gas?

chrisb26
09-11-2008, 03:14 PM
I thought this week's show was just ok. It didn't grab me as much as others for some reason. I'm not sure that I understand why the FBI guy was pulling the plug on them so quickly as it was obvious they were working on something together. I wouldn't be surprised if he turns on them at some time.

It wasn't the FBI guy's idea to take them off the case and arrest them all it was his bosses idea to do it. So he was just following orders but when they got all 6 card holders on tape they let him go.

i hope its not a tumor, but given the history of this show- everything goes.

i do have questions:
So L.J. is living in Panama with that girl?

They live in a warehouse, but where do the guys get their food? do they get spending money?

who pays for their gas?

I have also been wondering what happened to LJ but he probably is still in Panama.

I do guess they just go to the store and buy what they need. They do have those fake ID's that were provided by the FBI so they are probably real. But not sure how they get the money for it I would guess they would be given money. Although most of them survived on their own while they were on the run. So they probably know how to get things.

Artsake
09-23-2008, 10:48 AM
Recorded last night's episode, will hopefully get to watch it tonight but so far I like the new season.

Mackflava99
09-23-2008, 10:53 AM
Last night was very good- but i wont ruin it for you-
It is getting better and better-