PDA

View Full Version : Someone please refresh my memory

Dyanna
08-26-2008, 12:58 PM
I will have our room key fixed so that I can pay for food at the restaurants with the same card. Do I just give the card to the waiter after the meal & he then charges it to the room & pay the bill at the end of my stay upon checkout. Can I also pay for snacks with the room card?

Belle_0717
08-26-2008, 01:04 PM
YES! You have that option upon check in at the resort. DH and I always set up for room charging. We use it frequently at TS restaurants and even shopping at DTD and the parks.

I am not sure about CS though. Not sure if it is equip but now with DDP it is a possibility.

SBETigg
08-26-2008, 01:04 PM
You can set up charging priveleges on your room key when you check in, and then all you have to do is use your room key to charge to your room account almost everywhere for almost anything-- the rare exceptions are the few snack/merchandise kiosks that only take cash. You can charge meals, snacks, souvenirs, whatever.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
08-26-2008, 01:06 PM
Correct. Your card will have a limit on it, like a credit card. Usually it's around $500-1000, depending on where and how long you are staying. You can always have them expand that limit.

At the end of the meal, put the card down like you would a credit card (ONLY ON DISNEY PROPERTY THOUGH!!). The same thing for snacks, merchandise, anything you can buy.

It will not work off-property.