PDA

View Full Version : Blackberry models

offwego
08-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Morning all, I need to get my first blackberry for work and was looking for some user feedback on models and what you like and don't like about yours.

I'll be using it primarily for the data and email as I have a phone I'll keep on seperate line. Thanks so much!

TinkiTime1989
08-26-2008, 11:09 AM
I have the Blackberry Curve 8310 and I absolutely LOVE it! It is easy to use and having the full QWERTY keyboard is great for texting and sending e-mails. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me! :thumbsup:

Little Round Bale
08-26-2008, 11:32 AM
I have a blackberry curve as well and I have really grown to like it. I dropped my air card and use my blackberry for all my text, phone calls, emails, web browsing (although limited but just fine for me). I have Sprint and have the simply everything package.

My sister, who also has a curve had to purchase a rather expensive business package. I do not know about this but worth checking out.

Because it is Blackberry it uses add on packages.

They are cool tools and now that I am using the other applications it is great.

I am impressed with the GPS mine tells me about traffic ties up too bad I did not listen to it...LOL :funny:

medic9016
08-26-2008, 12:33 PM
I have the Pearl 8130 with Alltel service. Great little phone. The speaker phone is not the best though. Here is the Cnet review (http://reviews.cnet.com/smartphones/rim-blackberry-pearl-black/4505-6452_7-32041928.html).