PDA

View Full Version : TSM open at EMH?

Tinkpink
08-26-2008, 09:27 AM
Will this attraction be available for early extra hours? If so, are fastpasses availabe during EMH?

Simba'sBud
08-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Great question. I hope so! I imagine this would help with crowds for at least the first hour or so. I'm curious to see what the answer will be for this one...

only 11 more days!!!

MushuGrl
08-26-2008, 10:41 AM
Me too, as our first night there we're taking advantage of the DHS EMH.

KAJUNKING
08-26-2008, 12:18 PM
2 more days to go for us and we cant wait to experience this attraction, i hope it is open for emh, im sure someone will be along that will know

tinklover
08-26-2008, 12:18 PM
I can not say for morning EMh but when we wer etehr ein june it was open for evening and as far as FP for it once they are out they are out . we ended up getting 2 fast passes form the bus manager that night because our driver forgot where he was going and he took us to MK instead of DHS and at one point we thought he was going to take us out onto I4. it was an interesting ride to say teh least . one women was freaking out thinking we had been hijacked and it did not help that the driver would not answer when she asked where we were going or what the bus number was.

wdw4us
08-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Yes, it is open and the fastpass machines are open also. We just got back last week. The crowds for that ride are big. We got fast passes first thing and then got in line to ride. After the 1st ride we had time to do a few other rides and then come back for fastpass time. Enjoy!!

Wickster1970
08-27-2008, 08:18 AM
I sure hope that it is available to ride durring WMH. From what I have read on this board, the lines can get scarry long.

SAnderson70769
08-28-2008, 10:50 AM
The official WDW site AND InfoCentral lists this as being open in both the morning and evening EMH so I think you can be assured!

starflyer59
08-28-2008, 11:21 AM
We were at DHS this past Saturday for EMH and TSM was open for EMH. Wow! Don't just just love all those abbreviations?

The fast pass machines were open and the lines to get a fast pass were actually longer than the standby line.

The CM's were very strict about having your entire party together before getting in line.

There was none of this "everybody get in line while bubba goes and gets fast passes for everyone".

Bubba had to go to the back of the line. No skipping to catch up to your party.

BTW..the ride is awesome!