PDA

View Full Version : March-Peak Time

MickeysEars
08-25-2008, 08:56 PM
The "peak", does that refer to the pricing or the amount of people in the parks. We are going in March and I know that is peak, but Easter is one month later than it was last year, so we are not anticipating spring break crowds. Can anyone help? We have never gone at peak time and are a little worried.

MickeyMomof2
08-25-2008, 09:23 PM
March is still considered peak in pricing and crowds because many school systems and most colleges have their spring breaks in March. Because Easter is in April, March 09 will not be as crowded as 08, but it will still be crowded.

Nurse Kim
08-25-2008, 09:32 PM
We went this past March 08 and the crowds weren't bad at all. In fact until our last day the crowds were light. We were expecting high crowds but hoping for the best because it was our first trip and we got lucky. The weather was perfect and we never waited more than 20 minutes for any ride. We have decided to go again March 09 for 11 nights and we can't wait. Many schools schedule their spring breaks based on when Easter falls. We thought about changing our dates for the last week of March when my kids have Spring break but I don't want high crowds so we are going March 3-14

MickeysEars
08-25-2008, 09:35 PM
That is very reassuring. we were quite worried