PDA

View Full Version : what time can we go in?

Harkleroad
08-25-2008, 08:13 PM
We have breakfast at Crystal Palace Thanksgiving morning at 8:15. It is an EMH morning. How early can we go in? If we go in before the park opens do we just go in the front as usual and will it be crowded and difficult to get through with people waiting to get in? Thanks.

joanna71985
08-25-2008, 10:06 PM
We have breakfast at Crystal Palace Thanksgiving morning at 8:15. It is an EMH morning. How early can we go in? If we go in before the park opens do we just go in the front as usual and will it be crowded and difficult to get through with people waiting to get in? Thanks.

There is a line for people with ADRs. You just go through that line.

MuchLovedMama
08-26-2008, 12:27 AM
There is a line for people with ADRs. You just go through that line.

I didn't realize this. Is this the case at all the parks? because I have a day at HS when we have an early ADR. Is that line clearly marked or will I need to ask around?

eeyoremom
08-26-2008, 10:11 AM
Going to Chrstal Palace before the park opens is our one must do on every trip. We are always at the gate at 8:00 AM. That is when they will let the early ADR people in. You then get to walk down mainstreet with almost no people. We love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Take your time, don't rush to breakfast. Take great pics with no other people between you and the castle. We have many pics over the years of only 1 child with no other people in background, only the castle. Enjoy, By the way, the food is great too.

DDuck66
08-26-2008, 10:29 AM
Going to Chrstal Palace before the park opens is our one must do on every trip. We are always at the gate at 8:00 AM. That is when they will let the early ADR people in. You then get to walk down mainstreet with almost no people. We love it!!!!!!!!!!!! Take your time, don't rush to breakfast. Take great pics with no other people between you and the castle. We have many pics over the years of only 1 child with no other people in background, only the castle. Enjoy, By the way, the food is great too.
:ditto: We did this in May and we loved it. It was really special to go into the MK and have the park almost empty.

yjgirl32
08-26-2008, 10:39 AM
We plan on going to CP on our next trip and I was also wondering how it worked. Great ?. Getting a picture without any people was my main reason for going there- but hearing all the great reviews is a bonus for me. Thanks again.

joanna71985
08-26-2008, 01:27 PM
I didn't realize this. Is this the case at all the parks? because I have a day at HS when we have an early ADR. Is that line clearly marked or will I need to ask around?

Yes, each park has a line (as all 4 parks have character breakfasts). They should be marked. When I was at AK for Early EMH, there was a sign stating Tusker House ADRs, over the turnstiles.