PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!

Minnie Imagineer
08-25-2008, 07:22 AM
On wed., I am going to the Jonas Brothers concert!!!!! yippie!! There is a poster contest where you have to incorperate JB, Chevy, and going green. I have been working on my poster for hours and days. If you win, you get VIP tickets to that show and a meet & greet with the Jonas Brothers!!!! Thats a huge deal for me!
so I am submiting my poster on wed.-wish me luck!
:D

DisneyFreak23
08-25-2008, 08:21 AM
:cloud9:
Trust me, I would be soo jealous if you won! Take some pics!! Have fun! I wish I was there!!

Mousemates
08-25-2008, 08:38 AM
good luck.

disneymom15
08-25-2008, 09:52 AM
Good luck:thumbsup:

wdwgrl377
08-25-2008, 11:24 AM
Good luck to you! :thumbsup:

Minnie Imagineer
08-28-2008, 01:02 PM
Ok, well I went to the concert yesturday at 3:00pm (The concert started at 7). I took my poster over to the Chevy booth and there was no line so I sumbited it and what they do is just take your permission form and take a picture of you with your poster. When I showed them my poster all of the Chevy employees came over and were amazed by my poster and I thought I had a great chance of winning. They said that if you win, they will call you between 5:30 and 6pm. Then my friend, my mom, my sister and I waited by the Chevy booth in a line to get into the arena. We saw almost every poster go to the booth. To be completly honest, I only saw maybe 2 posters that were better than mine. The doors were going to open at 5:30 so I kept my phone in my hand for 3 hours. It was 5:30, no call...5:40, no call, we ran into the stadium to get good seats (lawn seats)..still no call. My mom and my sister didn't have tickets so they went to the chevy booth to see if they had already called the winners and they said that they did call the winners. My mom told me this and I was shocked. We still had good seats but I seriously wonder which posters won! They post the pictures of the winning poster online in about a week or longer so I am very excited about seeing the winners. During the concert I surprisingly wasn't bummed out about not winning, but today it kind of hit me and now I am starting to get really upset. I can't help but think the concert was rigged or something, but I won't say anything until I see the winners posters. But aside from that, the concert was amazing!!!!
stay tuned for pictures of the posters soon!