PDA

View Full Version : INTERCOT & Mousefest - DEC 11th-14th - We Need Your Help!

JPL
08-24-2008, 11:00 PM
Ok I was going through the December 2008 thread and notice a large number of Intercotees are planning on being at WDW during this time. For those of you who don't know this also the same time as Mousefest 2008. Intercot is an official Mousefest Participant and we are planning at least 1 official Intercot meet. This is where we would like your input! Please post any suggestions you may have for a meet.

Some ideas being considered are

Osbourne Spectacle Of Dancing Lights at the Studios

Finding Nemo the Musical at Animal Kingdom

Lunch at the Flame Tree BBQ

Holidays around the World at Epcot

But we are open for suggestions and will then open it open to a vote to decide which meet best fits everyone's interest. We are not able to be very flexible with scheduling since there are alot of meets scheduled during this time and we will follow the schedule of parks that Mousefest has set for this year.

Thurday December 11th - Magic Kingdom
Friday December 12th - Disney's Animal Kingdom/Disney's Hollywood Studios
Saturday December 13th - MegaMouse Meet/Epcot

lindique
08-26-2008, 06:19 PM
I would like to participate in an Intercot / Mousefest meet. I would also like to volunteer to help with this.

I suggest NOT doing a meet at the Osbourne Lights - it's extremely crowded there over the weekend, and it would be very hard to stay together (or even find each other). I like the idea of a meal in a Counter-service type place like the Flame Tree as we would be able to sit and talk for a while.

JPL
08-26-2008, 09:18 PM
Flame Tree BBQ sounds good to me as well. My Idea is to make it a Surf n Turf Meet at Animal Kingdom. The meet would entail enjoying Finding Nemo the Musical at 11:30 AM and then walking over to the Flame Tree for a relaxing lunch and some friendly conversation and maybe catch a few attractions after lunch if everyone is up for it. The meet would take place on Friday December 12th fitting in with the Mousefest park Schedule and will be open to anyone wanting to attend. Let me know what you think.

trackbarroness
09-06-2008, 04:56 AM
Sounds good cookie, and do I hear a certain mountain calling us that day? :D
I might be able to talk PirateGal into attending also.

JPL
09-07-2008, 12:25 AM
Glad you can join us Sandy :thumbsup:

JPL
09-15-2008, 08:49 AM
Bump :thumbsup:

Just wanted to bump this up so we can get a few more ideas before finalizing the plans :thumbsup:

trackbarroness
10-04-2008, 08:35 PM
What time is the mousefest set to start at?
How long will you be here during that time frame cookie? Any chance you'll still be around the following week? :D
I still haven't ridden a sorten other atraction at Hollywood Studios. :D

Miladymorgane
10-04-2008, 09:44 PM
i love flame tree great food and great photo ops with everest in the background. Plus, Dinosaur is close by if anyone wanted to go on before or after.

Can't wait for mousefest!:mickey:

JPL
10-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Glad to have another joining us at the meet :mickey: