PDA

View Full Version : Disney Checks

Bri
08-24-2008, 08:49 PM
It's about that time for me to order new checks. This time I want to order Disney checks. I found one website, I forget the name, that has Disney checks but they were expensive. Walmart's website has Disney checks, 150 for about $7. I think that's a great deal and they have styles that I like. My question is, has anyone ordered their checks from walmart's website? How safe do you think I am to do this? I've ordered checks online before and have had no problem, just want some opinions. Thanks!

John
08-24-2008, 10:06 PM
Checks Unlimited is an affiliate of this site... if you buy from them, you help us in return.

300 for $27 and I think there is a $4 off deal on the site. It's not quite as cheap as your deal but it helps us pay the bills!

Just click on the link to the left under ICOT Affiliates...

Beast_fanatic
08-24-2008, 11:22 PM
I have not bought them from Wal-Mart, but I have bought them from INTERCOT's affiliate (http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=51623&U=215723&M=8684), and they are very nice checks. :thumbsup:

disneyfan328
08-25-2008, 09:38 AM
We love our checks unlimited checks!! we had pooh and friends before, but right now its the princesses with their respective castle. They were not that much and sometimes those flyers come in the junk mail or along with a credit cards statement and its something like if you buy 2 boxes you get 2 free or something. I think we paid about 20-25$ for 400 checks last time I ordered them. It is good for first time customers. I don't use many checks though and 400 checks lasted me about 4 1/2 years. by the time it was time to reorder they considered me a first time buyer again!!! worked out great!!