PDA

View Full Version : Eating at all parts of the world

Crow
08-24-2008, 08:11 PM
planning my dining for this trip. (Sept 3-11th)
Ive found that Ive eaten at almost every part of the world; all 4 parks, many of the resorts, & DD.
of course Epcot Ive eaten at the most since its my fav park.
AK Ive only eaten at Flame Tree but thinking about Yak & Yeti or Pizzafari this time since Ive slighted AK

MK only CS Pecos BIlls few times & Dole Whips

DHS most of theTS places except Hollywood & Vine

DD. about 6 diff TS

Resorts-All but OKW,SS,GF . this time Im hitting Narcoosees so that will knock another off the list.

Where in the world do you eat at the most locationwise?

"DoYouHaveYourParkPass?"
08-25-2008, 12:58 AM
Have you tryed Kona at Poly, our family enjoys it - both breakfast and supper.
Also Boma at AKL, we enjoyed breakfast here but liked supper more.

Natazu
08-25-2008, 01:41 AM
Grand Floridian I'd guess, probably Epcot after that.

Crow
08-25-2008, 08:26 AM
Have you tryed Kona at Poly, our family enjoys it - both breakfast and supper.
Also Boma at AKL, we enjoyed breakfast here but liked supper more.

mouseketeer mom
08-25-2008, 08:30 AM
You said you are trying Narcoosees this trip. We tried it for the first time last week and found it to be a top notch experience. The food and service were excellent, our table was right across the water from the castle by the window, they had personalized menus for my husbands birthday and I was as surprised as him because I didn't even ask for them!! Narcossees is a keeper for us. We had surf and turf for dinner, my DD had the chicken, other DD had the filet, and my DS had the kids burger and for a kids meal it was top notch too. We also had the mussels, crab cakes, ceaser salad and artisian cheeses for apps! All terrific!
The afternoon tea at GF is a fun "meal" to try too. They call it a tea, but believe me, the amount of food you get is deceiving. Sandwiches, scones and pastries..all top notch and super relaxing too.
For counter service, Columbia Harbour House at MK is a terrifice alternative to the usual burgers and such at alot of CS. The chowder is delicious.
Enjoy!

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-25-2008, 09:34 AM
WE tend to eat more meals at Epcot than any other DW location

maxrebo77
08-25-2008, 10:56 AM
Epcot for sure. I think all the countries except China. We had our own fav place at home. Never did Biergarten though, just the counter service service. In particular, MatsuNoMa was my favorite hangout for tempura and sake. They were great a remembering repeat customers. I am going to Tokyo dining this trip, it will be interesting. Have also eaten at Coral Reef and Garden Grill. And of course Sunshine Seasons.
Did all the TS at MGM. I think H&V was different than it is now though. I miss the Catwalk Bar by Brown Derby.
At MK Tony's and the Plaza. And many of the CS and one time or another.
Did the old breakfast buffet a AK and most of the CS there. Trying Tusker buffet for lunch this year.
Also going to Narcoosees this trip, love watching Wishes from there. Also dinner at Olivia's at OKW. Try the turf Club at SS. Did it last year and it was wonderful.
I agree the tea at GF is very enjoyable.
My standouts for last year are LeCell and The Turf Club.
Nothing at DD really makes me need to go back this year. However I am going to try the Earl.
Also WCC for lunch
Cal Grill for Wishes
tutto Italia for Lunch
Sorry this is so long, I take this dining thing very seriously:blush: